- 8 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 10 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 11 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Movies Who Is Suchitra? Here’s All You Need To Know About The Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Wild Card Contestant!
- News Bihar Election 2020: Nitish attacks RJD, refrains from talking about Paswan
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 42: KKR vs DC: Highlights: Kolkata Knight Riders soar on Varun, Narine, Rana
- Lifestyle Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- Finance Top 5 Overseas And Private Banks Fetching Returns Up To 7 Per Cent On 1-Year FDs
- Technology Realme 100W Soundbar Review: Powerful And Immersive Audio On Budget
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
MG Motors India will be launching the MG ZS EV in new cities across the country. The company has announced new cities getting added via a teaser video released on its social media channels.
The MG ZS EV electric-SUV will be launching in 10 new cities across India. This includes Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Nagpur, Agra, Aurangabad, Indore, and Vishakapatnam.
New cities that are added to the existing list are part of the brand's phase-wise sales expansion of MG ZS EV in the country. Apart from making the electric-SUV available in these cities, the company also aims to provide adequate charging infrastructure providing ease of use to EV buyers.
Initially, the SUV was sold only in five cities: Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. In its second phase of expansion, the company added six new cities including Pune, Surat, Cochin, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Chennai.
The MG ZS electric-SUV was launched in January this year and is offered in two variants: Excite and Exclusive. The entry-level variant retails at Rs 20.88 lakh, while the top-spec trim costs Rs 23.58 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Customer in the following cities can book the electric SUV at any of company's dealerships or online using ‘MY MG App'. The smartphone application allows you to book the electric SUV at the comfort of your home and also help you track the manufacturing process of the electric-SUV, which is a feature exclusive to MG ZS EV customers — here are more details.
Speaking about the specs of the MG ZS EV, the electric-SUV features a 3-phase permanent magnet mated to a 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack. It electric-powertrain produces 141bhp and 353Nm of peak torque. The ZS EV offers a maximum driving range of 340km on a single charge.
The charge times for ZS EV via a home charger are rated between 6 to 7 hours to charge up to 80 per cent. While charing the SUV through a 50kW DC fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 50 mins. The electric SUV also features three-levels of regenerative braking technology, which charges the batteries while braking that results in an increased driving range.
The exterior of the electric SUV features MG's star-rider grille, LED DRLs with projector headlamps, heated external rear-view mirrors, roof rails, LED tail-lamps; among others. On the inside, the ZS EV features a large touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the brand's ‘i-Smart' connected car technology as well.
Other features include digital instrument cluster, 2.5 PM air-filter, multiple driving modes, keyless entry, push-button start/stop, and 60 plus commands to control your car through a smartphone or with AI assistance. The electric-SUV is offered in three colours: Ferris White, Copenhagen Blue, and Currant Red.
Thoughts About MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon
MG Motor India is adding new cities the ZS EV electric SUV in India, which will help boost sales for the brand in India. Additionally, it will also increase the electric vehicle adoption rate in India, which results in reduced pollution levels in the country.