- 5 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 11 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 14 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Deliveries of the MG ZS electric SUV have begun and the company has been delivered to officials at (EESL) the Energy Efficiency Services Limited. The MG ZS electric is the company's second offering, after the Hector SUV that features an internal combustion engine.
The ZS electric vehicle will be used by key Government officials with the aim of drawing more attention and furthering the clean and green mobility cause. The company want to contribute to bringing more electric vehicles on the roads by the year 2030.
MG's ZS EV features a 44.5 kWh Lithium-ion battery pack and an electric motor that collectively produce 141bhp of power and 353Nm of torque. The battery is currently the largest available with any electric car in India.
The electric car features fast-charge as a standard and that allows for the battery to be charged up to 80 percent in one hour. The ZS electric vehicle offers a range of 340 kilometers on a full charge.
The MG ZS electric vehicle arrives in two variants. The Excite variant features 17-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlamps, LED DRLs, ORVM (electronically adjustable, foldable), a leather wrapped steering wheel, an analogue instrument cluster, and a kinetic energy recovery system.
The variant also features six airbags, ABS with EBD, hill start assist, a tyre pressure monitoring system, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and an electronic parking brake.
The MG ZS Exclusive variant features an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a panoramic sunroof, a six-way electronically adjustable driver's seat, i-Smart 2.0 connected tech, heated ORVMs, and an air purifier in addition to everything the Excite features.
The MG ZS Excite and the MG ZS Exclusive are priced at Rs 20.88 lakh and Rs 23.58 lakh respectively, and is available at Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, and Delhi-NCR as of now.
Thoughts About Deliveries Of The MG ZS Electric Vehicle Beginning
Congratulations to MG Motor for having delivered their first ZS electric vehicle. We wish them success as far as sales and after sales are concerned. About the EESL receiving the first ZS electric SUV - well while they are the Energy Efficiency Services Limited, they're still the government. Enough said.