- 12 min ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 4 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- News Delhi HC allows Centre's impleadment in PIL for FIRs over hate speech by 3 BJP leaders
- Sports El Clasico: Real Madrid and Barcelona gear up to make history
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M31: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- Movies #ArrestSwaraBhasker Trends As Twitter Blames Actress For Delhi Violence
- Lifestyle 8 Signs There's No Emotional Intimacy In Your Relationship
- Finance Sitharaman Says This About Rs. 2000 Currency Notes
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
MG Motor India has announced today that they will be showcasing the future of mobility at the upcoming 2020 Auto Expo. The company will also exhibit the latest technologies and advancements in the internet, electric & autonomous cars.
Speaking about the brand's presence at the 2020 Auto Expo, Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India, said, "MG Motor India is committed to accelerating the adoption of eco-friendly, next-generation mobility solutions over the long term in India. To achieve this goal, we aim to establish our technology leadership and further consolidate our position in the Indian automotive space".
However, MG will showcase a total of 14 models across hatchback, sedans and utility vehicle segments. Also, the carmaker will be participating for the first time at the Indian Auto Expo.
Rajeev further stated, "Our presence at this year's Auto Expo with a focus on future technologies for India is a testimony to this commitment. All MG products at the Expo operate at the intersection of our core focus on innovation, customer experience, and sustainability-led development."
MG is also all set to launch the MG ZS EV in India on January 27, 2020. This will be the second offering from the company's portfolio after the Hector. The electric vehicle, after launching will be available only in five cities: Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi, and Mumbai.
The MG ZS EV will be offered in two variants: Excite & Exclusive. Powering the SUV will be the same 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery, paired to a 3-phase permanent magnet electric motor. The electric motor with the batteries produce 141bhp and 353Nm of torque, mated to an automatic transmission. MG has also claimed a maximum range of 340km on a single charge from the batteries. The ZS EV also comes with fast-charging technology as standard.
Thoughts On MG's Future Of Mobility
First of all, we are eagerly waiting for MG to launch the ZS EV that will lock horns with its only rival, the Hyundai Kona in India. And as far as the future of mobility goes, since every manufacturer is working in getting their best EV in the market, MG has leaped and will showcase a total of 14 models that will cover every segment.