- 9 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports Learn guitar, play some cards to maintain bio-secure bubble: Lee tells IPL-bound players
- News India dismisses controversy over Jaishankar's remarks on Buddha
- Movies Disha Salian Death: DCP Thakur Says Her Body Was Not Found Naked, Last Phone Call Was To A Friend
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
China owned auto-manufacturer, MG Motor India has launched a new MS-SEWA - Parents First initiative in the country. The brand's new initiative will see the company sanitise vehicles that MG owners' families use, for no extra cost.
All the brand's dealers across the country are participating in this new initiative. The company says they will sanitise up to one car at home, irrespective of the make and model of the vehicle. The initiative will be in place until the end of August this year.
The process will include cleaning and sanitising of all touch point areas such as the steering wheel, the wiper and turn signal indicator stocks, the door handles and locks, all control switches for air conditioning, the touchscreen infotainment system, and window operations.
Owners will receive a code via their email address registered with the brand. The code needs to be shared with the closest MG dealership in order to avail the services. Once the dealer receives the code, a date and time will be decided.
In MG related news, the brand is ready to launch its all-new MG Hector Plus SUV in the country. A digital launch has been scheduled for Monday, 13 July.
While the engine and transmission units remain the same, key highlights are that the six-seater will feature captain seats at the second row, and a massive panoramic sunroof that is designed so that all passengers can experience it.
Other features are expected to include a 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone and WiFi connectivity, and the brand's latest-generation iSmart Connected tech.
The MG Hector Plus becomes the third offering in the Indian market, followed by the MG Hector and the MG ZS Electric Vehicle. The Plus model is essentially an extended version of the standard model, but arrives with a number of updates that help it stand out. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The MG-SEWA Parents First Initiative Launched By MG Motor India
MG seems to have understood that the best way to sell a product in this country, is to simply play with emotion. Parents and children help sell products in India. And what better way than to spend a few hundred thousands than to have one's parent's car cleaned. Well played MG! Well played!