- 1 min ago Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- 40 min ago MoEVing Partners With Hero Electric To Accelerate The Growth Of Electric Delivery Vehicles
- 1 hr ago Tata HBX Interior Exterior Design & Features Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period In India Due To Covid-19
- News TN invites Expression of Interest to set up oxygen, vaccines
- Sports India tour of Sri Lanka 2021: Nitish Rana feels ready for international cricket, awaits "that one call"
- Finance Logistics Shares Buzzing In Trade On May 18, 2021; Gati Hits 20% Upper Circuit
- Technology Google I/O 2021 Event Tonight: Live-Stream Details And Expected Features
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Movies Salman Khan's Body Double Parvez Kazi's Resemblance To The Megastar Will Leave You Stunned
- Lifestyle This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
China owned auto-manufacturer, MG Motor India has launched a new MS-SEWA - Parents First initiative in the country. The brand's new initiative will see the company sanitise vehicles that MG owners' families use, for no extra cost.
All the brand's dealers across the country are participating in this new initiative. The company says they will sanitise up to one car at home, irrespective of the make and model of the vehicle. The initiative will be in place until the end of August this year.
The process will include cleaning and sanitising of all touch point areas such as the steering wheel, the wiper and turn signal indicator stocks, the door handles and locks, all control switches for air conditioning, the touchscreen infotainment system, and window operations.
Owners will receive a code via their email address registered with the brand. The code needs to be shared with the closest MG dealership in order to avail the services. Once the dealer receives the code, a date and time will be decided.
In MG related news, the brand is ready to launch its all-new MG Hector Plus SUV in the country. A digital launch has been scheduled for Monday, 13 July.
While the engine and transmission units remain the same, key highlights are that the six-seater will feature captain seats at the second row, and a massive panoramic sunroof that is designed so that all passengers can experience it.
Other features are expected to include a 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone and WiFi connectivity, and the brand's latest-generation iSmart Connected tech.
The MG Hector Plus becomes the third offering in the Indian market, followed by the MG Hector and the MG ZS Electric Vehicle. The Plus model is essentially an extended version of the standard model, but arrives with a number of updates that help it stand out. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The MG-SEWA Parents First Initiative Launched By MG Motor India
MG seems to have understood that the best way to sell a product in this country, is to simply play with emotion. Parents and children help sell products in India. And what better way than to spend a few hundred thousands than to have one's parent's car cleaned. Well played MG! Well played!