- 13 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 17 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 19 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Finance Crude Oil Prices Near 3-Month High On News Of Third Promising Vaccine
- Sports ISL feature: Edu Bedia all praise for FC Goa’s fighting spirit
- News Trump legal team distances itself from Powell
- Technology Poco M3 Launch Today: Live Stream, Expected Specifications And More
- Movies Andhaghaaram Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
MG Motor India inaugurated the first Superfast Charging EV station in Nagpur. The company had announced its partnership with Tata Power earlier, who have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to set up the superfast charging stations.
The company aims to offer enhanced convenience and ease of ownership to EV users by setting up public fast-charging stations across the country. The public EV charging station is available to all vehicles compatible with CCS/ CHAdeMO fast-charging standards and is in line with MG's commitment to providing a 5-way charging ecosystem.
The MG ZS EV customers can charge their SUV by up to 80% in 50 minutes at the facility. Other charging options with the MG ZS, India's first pure electric internet SUV - include - free-of-cost AC fast-charger installation at the customer's home/office, extended charging network, a cable to charge anywhere and charge-on-the-go with RSA (Roadside Assistance).
MG Motor India has a total of 10 SuperFast 50 kW charging stations across its dealerships in five cities. This includes New Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad. The company will be expanding its sales of ZS EV electric-SUV in 10 new cities across the country. As a result, these dealerships will be equipped with a SuperFast 50 kW charging stations as well — here are more details.
Tata Power, on the other hand, has established an elaborate EV Charging ecosystem with 200+ Charging points in 24 different cities under the EZ Charge brand. The brand is also offering a digital platform to find and use the charging stations for EV users.
Speaking on the inauguration, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, said, "Further strengthening the EV charging ecosystem in Nagpur, the partnership aims to provide customers with a robust charging ecosystem to promote the adoption of cleaner and greener mobility solutions. We feel confident that it will pave the way for superior EV adoption in the region. With Tata Power as a partner, a renowned major in the field of renewable energy, we are confident that we will create a distinct synergy together."
Commenting on the inauguration, Mr Rajesh Naik, Chief - New Business Services, Tata Power said, "Now, more than ever, businesses have to work with a purpose - one of which is to ensure we take responsibility for protecting our environment. At Tata Power, we are heavily committed to sustainable energy solutions. Our collaboration with MG Motor demonstrates our commitment to add impetus to the EV migration in India. Nagpur's first-ever Superfast Charging EV station is just the beginning and we look forward to quickly adding more cities to this exciting transformation."
Thoughts About The MG Motor Inaugurating First Superfast Charging EV Station In Nagpur
MG Motor India has been at the forefront of providing various solution to EV users and helps provide a hassle-free and convenient ownership experience. The public fast-charging stations are gradually increasing across the country, which will help gain a significant driving range in a short period.