- 43 min ago Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago MoEVing Partners With Hero Electric To Accelerate The Growth Of Electric Delivery Vehicles
- 1 hr ago Tata HBX Interior Exterior Design & Features Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period In India Due To Covid-19
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi On Hosting MasterChef Tamil: I Never Accept Any Offer For The Money
- Lifestyle Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- News COVID second wave: All 86 of its corona hospitals to soon have oxygen plants, says Railways
- Finance Sensex Ends 600 Points higher, Auto Stocks Gain
- Technology Google Patents Under-Screen Camera Pixel Smartphones; What's Different From Xiaomi's Tech?
- Sports India tour of Sri Lanka 2021: Nitish Rana feels ready for international cricket, awaits "that one call"
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
MG Motor India inaugurated the first Superfast Charging EV station in Nagpur. The company had announced its partnership with Tata Power earlier, who have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to set up the superfast charging stations.
The company aims to offer enhanced convenience and ease of ownership to EV users by setting up public fast-charging stations across the country. The public EV charging station is available to all vehicles compatible with CCS/ CHAdeMO fast-charging standards and is in line with MG's commitment to providing a 5-way charging ecosystem.
The MG ZS EV customers can charge their SUV by up to 80% in 50 minutes at the facility. Other charging options with the MG ZS, India's first pure electric internet SUV - include - free-of-cost AC fast-charger installation at the customer's home/office, extended charging network, a cable to charge anywhere and charge-on-the-go with RSA (Roadside Assistance).
MG Motor India has a total of 10 SuperFast 50 kW charging stations across its dealerships in five cities. This includes New Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad. The company will be expanding its sales of ZS EV electric-SUV in 10 new cities across the country. As a result, these dealerships will be equipped with a SuperFast 50 kW charging stations as well — here are more details.
Tata Power, on the other hand, has established an elaborate EV Charging ecosystem with 200+ Charging points in 24 different cities under the EZ Charge brand. The brand is also offering a digital platform to find and use the charging stations for EV users.
Speaking on the inauguration, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, said, "Further strengthening the EV charging ecosystem in Nagpur, the partnership aims to provide customers with a robust charging ecosystem to promote the adoption of cleaner and greener mobility solutions. We feel confident that it will pave the way for superior EV adoption in the region. With Tata Power as a partner, a renowned major in the field of renewable energy, we are confident that we will create a distinct synergy together."
Commenting on the inauguration, Mr Rajesh Naik, Chief - New Business Services, Tata Power said, "Now, more than ever, businesses have to work with a purpose - one of which is to ensure we take responsibility for protecting our environment. At Tata Power, we are heavily committed to sustainable energy solutions. Our collaboration with MG Motor demonstrates our commitment to add impetus to the EV migration in India. Nagpur's first-ever Superfast Charging EV station is just the beginning and we look forward to quickly adding more cities to this exciting transformation."
Thoughts About The MG Motor Inaugurating First Superfast Charging EV Station In Nagpur
MG Motor India has been at the forefront of providing various solution to EV users and helps provide a hassle-free and convenient ownership experience. The public fast-charging stations are gradually increasing across the country, which will help gain a significant driving range in a short period.