- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
MG Motor India announced that the company has registered a significant growth in terms of monthly sales in the Indian market. The company has released their sales figures for the month of October 2020.
As per their reports, the company has registered 3,750 units of sales in the previous month. This is a 48 per cent growth in terms of monthly sales, with September 2020 witnessing 2,537 units. In terms of yearly sales, the company registered a marginal growth of 6 per cent. The sales during the month of October 2019 stood at 3,536 units.
Of the total sales figures, the retail figures of the MG Hector stood at 3,625 units of sales. This is an increase of 50 per cent, compared to the SUVs sales in September 2020, which stood at 2,410 units. The brand's ZS EV SUV sold 125 units last month.
Rakesh Sidana, Director - Sales, MG Motor India, said,
"With festive demand, we have registered 48% growth vis-à-vis last month. We expect continued traction because of Diwali in November and are ramping up supplies to cater to the increasing demand. There has been a good response for GLOSTER which has crossed 2,000 bookings at its initial launch price."
Talking about the Gloster, the new flagship SUV from MG Motor seems to have gotten off to a flying start. The company recently announced that the SUV has registered over 2000 units of bookings and is sold out for 2020.
The MG Gloster is the brand's premium seven-seater offering and rivals the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Mahindra Alturas G4 and the Toyota Fortuner. The SUV is offered in a range of four variants and comes with a starting price of Rs 28.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The MG Motor India Sales Report For October 2020
MG Motor India has received an extremely positive response for all its products in the Indian market. The company seems to now be improving month-on-month and with the ongoing festive season, MG will be hoping to further increase its sales in the last two months of 2020 as well.