- 40 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 1.22 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Offers Online Booking And Home Delivery Of Cars Due To The COVID-19 Lockdown
- 2 hrs ago Land Rover Defender SUVs Have Been Deployed To Fight Against The COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Starts Manufacturing New Face Shields — Protection Against COVID-19
- Finance PNB, IOB Slash Lending Rates By 75 Bps
- Sports Coronavirus: AIFF donates Rs 25 lakhs for fight against COVID-19 pandemic
- Technology Best Smartphones With 12GB RAM To Buy In India Right Now
- News Coronavirus: Security personnel guarding Srinagar Mayor put in Isolation
- Movies Ramayan Spark Feminism Debate; Netizens Express Anger On Twitter!
- Lifestyle Amyra Dastur’s Throwback Picture Flaunting Blue Maxi Gives Us Glimpse Of Her Happier Days
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
MG Marvel X electric SUV unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. The MG Marvel X electric SUV is the brand's first model to achieve Level-3 intelligent driving. The Marvel X is the production-spec version of the Vision-E concept, first showcased by the brand at the 2017 Shanghai Motor Show.
The MG Marvel X is offered in two variants: rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive. Both variants come powered by a 52.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack, paired with two electric motors. The combined powertrain produces a maximum power output 184bhp (114bhp at the front axle) and 70bhp at the rear axle)
MG claims a range of 400km on a single charge from the battery pack, which takes up to 8.5 hours for a complete charge through a standard AC charger. The MG Marvel X electric SUV also comes with a DC fast-charging system capable of charging the batteries on the model by up to 80% in just 40 mins.
Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India, stated:
"We are delighted with the reception received for our cutting-edge products. MG's vision for the future of mobility is connected, tech-driven, and sustainable, and products showcased are a testament to our commitment to enabling this vision."
"Having successfully introduced category-leading products such as the HECTOR and the ZS EV in the Indian market, the showcase of 14 global products across different categories is aimed at giving consumers and industry stakeholders a glimpse of the excitement and innovation that the future holds."
The electric SUV comes with a host of features, stylish alloy wheels, LED headlamps, large front grille, chrome accents all around, muscular-looking bumpers and a host of other equipment as well.
Thoughts On The MG Marvel X Electric SUV Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
MG currently has no plans on introducing the Marvel X electric SUV in the Indian market. The company just recently launched the ZS EV, which has been performing well. The showcase of the MG Marvel X electric SUV was to just demonstrate the brand's technical prowess in a growing market.