- 21 min ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 31 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 44 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- 1 hr ago Check This Beautifully Modified Premier Padmini: Read More To Find Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Movies Hansal Mehta Slams Rhea Chakraborty's Media Trial; Says Media Is Not Competent To Examine The Case
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- Sports Marquez all set to return at Czech MotoGP
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Lifestyle How To Fake A Thicker Hairline
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
MG Motor India is all set to launch the Hector Plus six-seater SUV in the Indian market. The six-seater MG Hector Plus SUV is scheduled to be introduced in the country on the 13th of July.
Ahead of its launch in India, MG Motor has announced that the Hector Plus will come equipped with a panoramic sunroof. This would make it the only six-seater SUV in the Indian market to offer such a feature.
Along with the panoramic sunroof, the MG Hector Plus is also expected to come with a host of other equipment as well. This includes automatic climate control and a 10.4-inch vertically-stacked infotainment system with smartphone connectivity and Wi-Fi connectivity. The infotainment system will also feature the brand's latest-generation iSmart connected technology as well.
The MG Hector Plus once launched will be the brand's third offering in the country, post the Hector and the ZS EV. The Hector Plus is essentially an extended version of the five-seater Hector model, but features a number of subtle changes, which help differentiate between the two.
This includes exterior design, interior cabin space and the overall dimensions and features on offer as well. Some of the most important changes include an increased length to accommodate the third-row of seating, new LED headlamps and LED DRLs, refreshed grille and LED taillights; to name a few.
However, the MG Hector Plus will carry forward the same engine and transmission options as its five-seater sibling. This includes a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol with the optional electric motor producing 140bhp and 250Nm of peak torque and a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 170bhp and 350Nm of peak torque. Both engines will come mated to a six-speed manual, with the petrol unit also getting an optional seven-speed DCT automatic transmission unit as well.
Thoughts On The MG Hector Plus With The Panoramic Sunroof
The MG Hector Plus is currently one of the most-awaited SUVs in the Indian market. MG Motor also announced that the six-seater SUV will be a direct rival to the Toyota Innova Crysta and is expected to be priced competitively in the segment.