- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 11 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
MG Motor India is all set to introduce its third model, the Hector Plus in the Indian market. The company has already confirmed the start of production of the Hector Plus for India. The new MG Hector Plus once launched in India, will be offered in both six and seven-seater configurations.
Now, according to Gaadiwaadi, the MG Hector Plus launch will take place on the 1st of July 2020. The MG Hector Plus was first showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo and was initially expected to launch in India in April.
The Hector Plus is essentially a slightly extended version of the Hector, its five-seater sibling. The Hector Plus will come with a number of changes, to both its interior and exterior, to help differentiate between the two models.
This includes updated grille, headlamp, taillights, boot-lid and a few other cosmetic changes as well. The most important change is in the cabin, with the Hector Plus featuring a third-row of seating. The second-row will come with either bench seats or individual captain seats, depending on the variant.
Similar to its five-seater sibling, the MG Hector Plus will also be powered by the same engines with identical power figures as well. To reiterate, this includes a 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol unit producing 140bhp and 250Nm of torque and a 2.0-litre diesel, churning out 173bhp and 350Nm of peak torque. Both engines will be mated to a standard six-speed manual with the petrol receiving the optional seven-speed DCT transmission as well.
The Hector Plus will also be equipped with a host of features and equipment. This includes premium upholstered seats, latest-gen iSmart connectivity technology, automatic climate control, cruise control, steering-mounted controls, rear AC vents, keyless entry, push-button start/stop and a host of others as well.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Plus SUV Launch In India
MG Motor is looking at pricing the Hector Plus aggressively in the Indian market, with an expected starting price of Rs 13 lakh, ex-showroom. Once launched in India, the MG Hector Plus will take on the Toyota Innova Crysta, along with other seven-seater SUV models such as the Tata Gravitas, Ford Endeavour; among others.