- 1 min ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Review: The Most Capable Off-Roader With An Affordable Price Tag!
- 36 min ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 46 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 59 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Was Certain Mulk Would Get Banned By The Censor Board, Recalls Anubhav Sinha
- Lifestyle Gayatri Japam 2020: Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- Sports Marquez all set to return at Czech MotoGP
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
MG Motor India has officially started accepting bookings for the Hector Plus SUV in the Indian market. The new MG Hector Plus can now be booked either online or through any of the dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 50,000.
The production of the Hector Plus has already commenced at the company's facility in Halol, Gujarat. There are also reports which suggest that the six-seater SUV has already started arriving at dealerships as well. The MG Hector Plus is expected to go on sale in India in the coming weeks, with deliveries for the SUV said to begin soon after its launch.
The MG Hector Plus is essentially an extended version of the five-seater Hector SUV in the Indian market. The Hector Plus will initially be available with a six-seater configuration, with individual captain seats in the second row.
The Hector Plus will also come with a host of design changes and updates over the standard five-seater model; to help differentiate between the two SUVs. These changes include an updated grille, LED headlamps with LED DRLs, newly-designed alloy wheels and a refreshed rear profile with a slightly updated LED taillights and boot-lid.
The new Hector Plus will also come with larger dimensions, to allow for the additional third-row of seating, along with a number of updates to its cabin as well. The Hector Plus could also see the addition of a number of new features and equipment as well.
Some of the features available on the MG Hector Plus include 10.3-inch vertically-stacked infotainment system with iSmart connected technology, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, powered tailgate, automatic headlamps, panoramic sunroof, six-way power-adjustable driver seats, Infinity sound system, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, seven-inch MID display on instrument cluster; among a host of others.
Engine options on the MG Hector Plus have been carried over from its five-seater model. This includes the same 1.5-litre turbo-petrol producing 143bhp and 250Nm of torque, mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DCT automatic. The petrol engine also comes in the form of a hybrid powertrain, with the engine mated to a 48V electric motor as well.
There is also a 2.0-litre diesel engine option. This engine produces 173bhp and 350Nm of peak torque and is mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission unit.
Once launched in India, the new MG Hector Plus will be available in six colour choices: White, Burgundy Red, Glaze Red, Blue, Silver & Black.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Plus Bookings
The MG Hector Plus will be the third model from the brand in the Indian market, following the Hector and the ZS EV offerings. Once launched in India MG Motor states that the Hector Plus will be a direct rival to the Toyota Innova Crysta.