- 13 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 15 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 17 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 17 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- Finance Operating Profits Of Hospitals To Crash 35-40% This Fiscal
- News Chinese soldier held by India after he strayed into Ladakh handed back
- Education SBI Clerk Cut-off 2020: Check SBI Clerk 2020 Cut-off State-wise
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days End Date Sale 2020: Heavy Discounts On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Lifestyle This Indian-American Girl Discovery Can Lead To The Development Of COVID-19 Drug
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 20 Highlights: Gauahar, Hina's Argue With Sidharth, Rubina Feels Disrespected
- Sports Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus: Morata gets Pirlo off to winning start in Champions League
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
MG Motors India has announced the launch of its special Anniversary Edition Hector SUV in the market. The new MG Hector Anniversary Edition SUV is offered in both petrol and diesel engine options, with a price tag of Rs 13.63 lakh and Rs 14.99 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new MG Hector Anniversary Edition is based on the SUV's ‘Super' trim. It carries forward all the features and equipment from the standard variant in the model's lineup. Along with the standard list of equipment, the Anniversary Edition also features a few new ones as well.
Some of the new features available on the ‘Anniversary Edition' include a 10.3-inch HD touchscreen infotainment display, wireless charging, air purifier and a Medklinn kit to sterilise the interiors of the SUV.
Talking about the engine options, the MG Hector Anniversary Edition is powered by a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine producing 140bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. There is also a 2.0-litre diesel engine which churns out 173bhp and 350Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox.
Apart from the above mentioned four features, the MG Hector Anniversary Edition remains identical to the standard ‘Super' variant. The car also doesn't seem to feature any other exterior cosmetic changes as well, to help differentiate it from the standard.
The four new features added on to the Anniversary Edition are free of charge for customers, as the standard ‘Super' variant of the Hector is priced the same as well. The ‘Super' trim on the MG Hector is the lower mid-spec variant. The SUV is also offered in three other variants: Style, Smart and Sharp.
The MG Hector has been doing well in the Indian market month-on-month. The company currently has three models in the Indian market, including the Hector, ZS EV and the Hector Plus. The company is now working on introducing its fourth model, in the form of the Gloster SUV.
The new MG Gloster was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo for the first time in India. The Gloster is essentially the Maxus D90 in international markets. The MG Gloster once launched in India will be the brand's latest flagship model and will rival the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the Mahindra Alturas G4 — here are the details.
Thoughts On The MG Hector Anniversary Edition SUV
The MG Hector Anniversary Edition model celebrates the brand's one year of sales in the Indian market. The Hector was the brand's first product in the Indian market, which instantly became popular, receiving an extremely positive response. The MG Hector in India rivals the likes of the Kia Seltos, Jeep Compass, Tata Harrier, Mahindra XUV500 and the Hyundai Creta.