- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 19 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 20 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 23 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Tamil Nadu polls 2021: DMK strikes seat-sharing deal with Congress, gives 25 seats, Kanyakumari LS seat
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Upul Tharanga outshines Brian Lara in Sri Lanka Legends' win over WI Legends
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
MG Gloster SUV unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. MG Motors has unveiled its upcoming luxury SUV, the Gloster ahead of its expected launch in mid-2020. The new MG Gloster is a seven-seater luxury SUV which will go up against the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and the Mahindra Alturas G4 in the Indian market.
The MG Gloster SUV is already on sale in the Chinese market, offered as the Maxus D90 by MG Motors' parent-company, SAIC. The Gloster takes a lot of inspiration from the Maxus D90 SUV, including the design, features and interior cabin.
In terms of design, the new MG Gloster comes with large sweptback LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs flanking an octagonal grille at the centre. The front grille comes with large chrome slats, along with chrome elements all around it as well. The fog lamps on the front bumper come surrounded by a chrome-bezel, which adds to the character of the SUV.
The side and rear profile of the MG Gloster continue to carry forward the premium-theme with large stylish alloy wheels, character lines and creases and a set of LED taillamps at the rear. The MG Gloster is a large SUV, measuring over 5000mm in length.
MG Motor revealed only the exteriors of the Gloster SUV, with the interiors set to be showcased at a later stage. However, we do expect MG Motors to come with a feature-packed interior.
This includes premium leather upholstery, large touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's latest i-Smart connected technology, a lot of soft-touch materials all around and wooden inlays; among a host of others.
The China-spec Maxus D90 comes powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine and a bi-turbo diesel unit. The petrol engine is said to produce around 220bhp and 360Nm of torque while the diesel churns out 212bhp and 480Nm of peak torque. Both engines will come mated to either a six-speed manual or an automatic transmission unit.
MG Motor hasn't confirmed the engine specs on the upcoming Gloster yet, however, we expect them to carry forward the same engines from the Maxus D90.
Thoughts On The MG Gloster SUV Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The MG Gloster is a luxury SUV offering from the brand, soon to be introduced in the Indian market. The MG Gloster once launched in India will be the new flagship model, positioned above even the Hector Plus. That is until the MG G10 MPV is launched.