- 44 min ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- 49 min ago Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.09 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Castrol Launches Power1 Ultimate Fully-Synthetic Two-Wheeler Engine Oil
- 1 hr ago Volkswagen India launches New Customer Touchpoint In Hyderabad: Read More To Find Out
- News Our internal issue says Shiv Sena leader on Trudeau’s remarks on farmer protests
- Movies Roshna Ann Roy & Kichu Tellus Get Hitched; Wedding Pictures Go Viral On The Internet
- Sports Conte's rotten win rate, Mane in need of a goal – Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education UGC NET Result 2020: NTA Declares UGC NET Result June 2020 Score At ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Technology Mi 10i, Redmi 9 Power Stops By Google Play Console; Likely To Be Rebranded Redmi Note 9 5G Models
- Finance Tech Mahindra Shares Hit 52-Week High On Rating Upgrade
- Lifestyle World Aids Day 2020: Diagnosis, Treatments And Management Of HIV Infection During Pregnancy
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
MG Motor India has announced that it will be launching the Gloster premium-SUV on October 8, 2020, in the Indian market. The company will be offering the Gloster in four variants and will reveal the prices at the time of its launch.
The company has begun accepting pre-launch bookings of the Gloster for a token amount of Rs 1 lakh across the country. The SUV can be booked online on the brand's website or at any of its authorised dealerships in India.
The MG Gloster premium-SUV will be available in four variants: Super, Smart, Sharp & Savvy. Customers looking to purchase the SUV can choose from four colour options offered by the company: Agate Red, Metal Black, Metal Ash and Warm White.
The Gloster will be placed in the premium luxury SUV segment and will the brand's flagship model. Ahead of the launch, we have driven the Gloster premium-SUV — here are all details.
The company recently unveiled the Gloster revealing all of its features ahead of the launch. The SUV will feature a large front grille finished in chrome, LED headlights with integrated DRLs, LED tail lamps, sidestep for easy ingress and egress, roof rails, and the bold ‘GLOSTER' moniker place across the boot lid; among others.
However, the highlight of the Gloster has to be its a high-end Level 1 autonomous driver assistance systems. This includes Adaptive Cruise Control, which will maintain a set distance from the vehicle at the front.
Other features that are part of the autonomous driver assisted system includes Auto Park Assist, auto-braking, collision avoidance system and more. These features are part of the brand's (ADAS) Advanced Driver Assistance Systems technology.
The MG Gloster SUV will be offered with two 2.0-litre diesel engine options. The lower-spec engine uses single turbocharger producing a maximum of 161bhp and a peak torque of 375Nm. While the top-spec twin-turbo diesel engine producing 215bhp and 480Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to an eight-speed torque converter automatic sourced from ZF. The twin-turbo engine also features an on-demand four-wheel-drive system along with the brand's terrain response system and multiple driving modes.
The Gloster also features the Brit Dynamics badge that is placed behind its front wheel arches. The Brit Dynamic is the brand's exclusive set of standards that emphasizes on the British engineering of the vehicle. It covers various aspects of the vehicle categorised into four sections: Performance, Handling, Design and Safety.
Vehicles with the Brit Dynamic badge are powered by turbocharged engines and features Stabilizer bar at both ends supporting the exceptional handling characteristics. It will also be designed to keep the body as aerodynamic as possible along with state-of-the-art safety features such as ABS with EBD, Curve Brake Control, Traction Control and more.
Once launched, the Gloster is expected to be priced around Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom. It will rival against the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and the Mahindra Alturas G4; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The MG Gloster India Launch Timeline Revealed
The MG Motor has packed the Gloster with a plethora of features including segment-first and best-in-class equipment. The company aims to capitalise on the increased auto sales during the festive season every year by launching a new model in India.