- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 10 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- 13 hrs ago 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 2 Highlights: Bigg Boss Introduces New Twist In This Week’s Nomination Process
- Technology Samsung Unbox And Discover Event: New Range Of Display Technology Unveiled
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Meru Mobility has launched a new ride-hailing service called the 'Reserve' in the Indian market. The new ride-sharing service primarily caters to working professionals, that guarantees commuters a hassle-free ride even during peak rush hours.
The new Reserve service allows users to book their trips to and from the office for an entire month in advance. There will be no surge pricing on the Meru's Reserve service helping to save money from everyday commutes.
It will also eliminate the need to look for a ride as well as annoyances like cancelled rides. Commuters will find their cab at their doorstep on the day and at the time they have asked for it. Additionally, they can alter, cancel or reschedule rides at no extra cost.
Meru Reserve will allow commuters to book rides for up to 30 days in advance in three simple steps: choose Pickup and drop, a select number of rides, choose the duration for commute, and the ride is booked.
Commuters using the service can either pay directly or bill their fare to the company, eliminating the need to keep track of and maintain invoices for rides taken. Commuters from Mumbai and Delhi can opt for an EV ride and avail a discount of up to 40 per cent.
According to the company, almost 20 million white-collared employees travel to work every day. Out of which, 95 per cent of employees prefer using public transportation. The Meru Reserve will be an ideal choice for the journey as are no specific office commute services currently available to address their need.
The company also claims that Meru Reserve is the first non-subscription service in the country. It will bridge this needs-gap, which is only set to grow wider in a post-COVID world. The company is expecting even more commuters to switch from mass transit systems like trains to private cabs.
Mr Neeraj Gupta, Founder and Managing Director, Meru Mobility Tech Pvt. Ltd. said, "We all know what it's like rushing about getting ready for work in the morning. On top that, the headache of booking a cab is something we could do without. The paucity of cabs, long wait times, surge pricing and no guarantee that once booked your booking won't be cancelled, these are all stresses that Meru Reserve will eliminate. Its commuter-friendly flexibility together with its competitive pricing promises commuters a hassle-free trip to and from work for a whole month."
Thoughts About The Meru Reserve Launched In India
The Meru Reserve will eliminate the need for booking a new cab for daily commutes, which is extremely helpful for working professions travelling every day. In addition to convenience, the service also helps users save money by not having a surge pricing.