- 50 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- News Is it Karnataka bandh tomorrow?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Mercedes-Benz India announced today that the company has registered a new record sales in the country. The company stated that they have completed 550 units of customer deliveries on the auspicious occasion of Navratri and Dussehra across the country.
The German luxury carmaker stated that they have managed to repeat the sales achievement of the 2019 festive period. This translates to the fact that the business has returned to normalcy and has been stabilised thanks to the strong customer demand across the country.
Mercedes-Benz stated that out of the 550 units of sales registered, 175 of them came from the Delhi-NCR region. Other markets which also contributed to the record sales included Mumbai, Gujarat and other northern markets.
According to Mercedes-Benz, the strong resurgence in demand is also fueled by their constant product portfolio updates taking place throughout the year. This combined with the number of ownership packages and finance options offered has resulted in increasing demand for their products.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, MercedesBenz India said,
"The festive season this year has begun on a very strong note and we are glad to witness this positive customer sentiment. We are delighted to share the unlocking of the aspirations and celebrations by our customers who drove home a Mercedes this festive season."
"This impressive number of deliveries makes us confident of a good festive season and firmly underlines the trust and confidence that luxury car buyers have on Mercedes-Benz brand and products. This trust becomes even more pronounced in the context of today's market conditions, which faces multiple challenges."
He further elaborated, "We listen to our customers' needs and they remain the centre of all our initiatives. It delights to witness our customer-centric strategy bearing fruits and resulting in positive momentum for the brand. We are confident of further driving this momentum for the rest of the festive period and the quarter."
"We have an exciting quarter ahead of us with new product introductions and it will remain our endeavour to keep exciting the market and continuing the recovery of sales for the rest of the year."
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz Sales This Festive Season
Mercedes-Benz has taken an extremely aggressive sales approach for 2020, introducing multiple models in the country on a consistent basis. The German brand is now working on introducing its first ‘Made-In-India' AMG model in the form of the GLC 43 Coupe.