- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
German luxury car-maker, Mercedes-Benz, has announced a new technology that will be unveiled internationally next month. Called the MBUX Hyperscreen, it will be an all-new display that will come equipped with a host of new features and technologies.
According to the company, the MBUX Hyperscreen takes the operation and display of infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions to a new level thanks to artificial intelligence (AI). It will be a large curved display, that will be spanning the width of the vehicle's dashboard.
The MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) equipped Hyperscreen will be offered as an option with the upcoming EQS electric saloon. It will feature enhanced technology and provide a smoother experience because of its learning capabilities.
During the world premiere of the MBUX Hyperscreen scheduled on January 7, 2021. During the event, the company will provide insights into the MBUX Hyperscreen. It will also showcase the role of the new feature in the EQS luxury saloon. As it is a digital event, fans and media from all over the world will be joining to witness the new technology.
Besides, Mercedes-Benz will showcase the MBUX Hyperscreen at the first-ever digital 2021 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The digital expo event is scheduled to take place between January 11 and 14, 2021.
Several top-tier personnel will be present at the event who will explain the all-new technology. Right from control over a functionality to material and design along with the technical details will be explained to the audience present at the digital conference to gain interesting insights into the system.
The MBUX is the brand's AI-assisted connected technology, which through the touchscreen infotainment system help the driver and the passenger to control various functions in a Mercedes-Benz vehicle. However, according to the company, AI-assistance technology is set to get an upgrade on the Hyperscreen for an improved experience.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz MBUX Hyperscreen Technology To Be Unveiled Next Month
The connected technology along with the infotainment system is among the most sought after features among car buyers at current times. The already impressive MBUX will be getting a major enhancement in the form of a new screen and improved AI-assistance on the all-new EQS electric saloon. It is sure to enhance the in-cabin of the upcoming electric cars from the brand.