- 53 min ago Eicher Group Donates Rs 50 Crore To Fight COVID-19 Pandemic In India
- 3 hrs ago Uber Flipkart Partners To Deliver Everyday Essentials At Select Cities
- 3 hrs ago Ola Launches ‘Emergency Services’ In Bangalore For Non-Coronavirus Patients During Lockdown
- 4 hrs ago New Toyota Fortuner Facelift Spied For The First Time Ahead Of Its World Premiere: Spy Pics & Detail
- Movies Netizens Slam Dhruva Sarja & Rashmika Mandanna’s Karabuu Song From Pogaru For Glorifying Misogyny
- News Bernie Sanders drops out of 2020 Democratic presidential campaign
- Lifestyle Lockdown Fitness: Home Exercises To Help You Burn Calories
- Finance Covid19 Impact: CMS To Offer Doorstep Cash Delivery To Senior Citizens And Disabled
- Sports Neymar welcome anytime at Barca, says Suarez
- Technology Sony Unveils PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller With New Design And Features
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
German luxury car manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz, has just released a teaser of the upcoming 2020 E Class. Among the many highlights, the new E Class sedan will arrive with a new plug-in hybrid powertrain.
The teaser reveals that the new Mercedes-Benz E Class will arrive with sharper headlamps, and an eyebrow shaped LED DRLs. In addition, there is a possibility that the brand's old three dimensional Mercedes hood ornament will make a return.
The vehicle's side profile is expected to remain the same. Changes to the rear end of the vehicle include a re-designed LED tail lamps that are the most sleek ones on any Mercedes car.
The company has not revealed any information about the interiors of the vehicle, but expectations are that it will most likely be a reflection of the twin screen layout of the current-generation models.
Mercedes is likely to install their MBUX technology on the new E Class, and the models will arrive with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. In addition, the vehicles will feature four-zone climate control, ventilated and heated seats, and air suspension.
Safety features are expected to include eight airbags, ABS with EBD, front and rear parking sensors, a 360-degree camera, and electronic stability control among a host of other safety features.
The Mercedes-Benz E Class facelift models are available in global markets with petrol and diesel engine options. Both class of engines are offered with a hybrid powertrain. The big question is, will Mercedes offer these set ups in the country?
The current-generation Mercedes E Class models are the company's best-sellers in the country, and are currently priced between Rs 59.08 lakh and Rs 1.5 crore. The vehicle is expected to launch in India closer to the end of the year.
While there is no clarity about pricing, we assume the new E Class models to be priced between Rs 66 lakh and Rs 1.8 crore. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Model
The E Class is a gorgeous looking vehicle and we think the new 2020 models will be hotter than the previous generation models. We hope that Mercedes launches the vehicle faster than closer to the end of the year, and believe that the new models will outshine the current-generation models by miles.