- 14 min ago Kia Sonet Spied Testing — Launch Could Be Delayed
- 1 hr ago Toyota To Launch The Limited-Edition Fortuner In India Soon
- 9 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Power & Torque Figures Revealed: Becomes Less Powerful
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol-Hybrid Details Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- Technology Best 17 inch Screen Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Lifestyle 7 Things You Should Know About The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Mercedes-Benz India has officially announced the start of bookings for their new entry-level sedan, the A-Class Limousine in the market. The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is now open for bookings in the country for an amount of Rs 2 lakh.
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is already available in international markets. The sedan made its debut in India at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2020. Once launched in India, the new A-Class Limousine will be the most affordable sedan offering from the German brand, positioned below the C-Class.
The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine will be offered in a range of three variants, based on the engine on offer. This also includes an AMG trim as well. All three engines on the A-Class Limousine will be compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms of India.
The A-Class sedan comes with a host of features, both outside and inside. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED taillights, stylish-looking alloy wheels ranging from 16-inch to 19-inch depending on the variant, sloping coupe-like roofline and sleek ORVMs with integrated turn signals; among a host of others.
Inside, the cabin of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine will be near-identical to its hatchback sibling. This includes a fully-digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, signature chrome AC vents with a rotor-like design, piano-black finish dashboard and centre console and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted controls; to name a few.
The new entry-level sedan will also feature the brand's MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) connected technology as well.
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is just one of many launches planned by the German brand for the Indian market. The company has announced that they will be introducing 10 new products in India over the next 12 months. The first of these launches was the GLE LWB SUV, which was introduced last month, with the A-Class Limousine expected to be second.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine
The sedan version of the A-Class is already available in global markets, with India finally receiving the model in 2020. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is a popular offering from the German brand globally and once launched in India is expected to be priced competitively as well.