- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 11 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the new AMG GLC 43 Coupe in the country. The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is the brand's first high-performance model to be 'Made-In-India'. The AMG model will be imported to India as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit and assembled at the brand's Indian facility at Chakan, Pune.
This has allowed the German luxury carmaker to price the AMG GLC 43 coupe competitively at Rs 76.70 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is now open across the country. It can be made either online or through any of the dealerships across India. Deliveries for the high-performance SUV will begin shortly.
Being an AMG model, the GLC 43 Coupe will carry forward the brand's signature pan-americana grille with the vertical slats and the centrally-positioned three-pointed Mercedes star. The grille is flanked on either side by a pair of LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. There are also large air vents on the bumper, along with a scuff plate finished in black at the bottom.
The side profile of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is characterised by the sloping roofline at the rear. The SUV also features the 20-inch AMG alloy wheels (with the optional 21-inch wheels as well), blacked-out ORVMs and window surrounds. The rear comes with wrap-around LED tail lights, quad exhaust pipes, a boot integrated fixed spoiler, rear diffusers and reflectors at either end of the bumper.
The AMG-specific features and equipment continue over to the interiors as well. The cabin features an AMG steering wheel with mounted controls, brushed aluminium paddle-shifters, piano-black finish centre console, two large digital screens: a 12.3-inch instrument cluster and a 10.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with MBUX technology.
Other features also include multiple climate control, cruise control, various driving modes, ventilated seats, wireless charging, heads-up display, electronically adjustable driver and passenger seats with memory function; among a host of others.
The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comes powered by a 3.0-litre V6 petrol engine. It produces 390bhp and 520Nm of peak torque and is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. Power is sent to all-four-wheels via the brand's 4MATIC system, offered as standard.
In terms of performance, the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe claims a 0 - 100km/h sprint time of just 4.9 seconds. The GLC 43 Coupe is also said to have an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe India Launch
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is the first of many high-performance ‘AMG' models which are planned to be ‘Made-In-India'. The GLC 43 Coupe will rival the likes of the Porsche Macan S and the recently launched BMW X3 M in the Indian market.