- 13 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 15 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 17 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 17 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- Finance Operating Profits Of Hospitals To Crash 35-40% This Fiscal
- News Chinese soldier held by India after he strayed into Ladakh handed back
- Education SBI Clerk Cut-off 2020: Check SBI Clerk 2020 Cut-off State-wise
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days End Date Sale 2020: Heavy Discounts On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Lifestyle This Indian-American Girl Discovery Can Lead To The Development Of COVID-19 Drug
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 20 Highlights: Gauahar, Hina's Argue With Sidharth, Rubina Feels Disrespected
- Sports Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus: Morata gets Pirlo off to winning start in Champions League
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Mercedes-Benz has launched the new AMG C 63 Coupe in the Indian market. The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 1.33 crore, ex-showroom (India).
The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is now the range-topping variant in the brand's C-Class model lineup in the country. The new AMG C 63 Coupe comes with a number of significant updates and changes, both in terms of design and interior features.
Starting off with the design, the new AMG C 63 Coupe now features the brand's Panamericana grille at the front. The AMG Coupe also features a new set of LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, while the front bumper now features a large air intake.
Other design features and updates also include a large front bonnet with a more muscular and aggressive look, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED taillights and a new exhaust port at the rear.
Moving inside, the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe now features a completely digital dashboard, with screens for both the infotainment system and the instrument cluster, flat-bottom steering wheel, race-style bucket seats with red and black leather upholstery, carbon-fibre on the central console and a host of other updates and additional equipment as well.
The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe now also comes with six different driving modes as standard: Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Race and Individual.
Coming to the heart of the matter, the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is now powered by a 4.0-litre Bi-Turbo V8 compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms. The engine produces 469bhp and 650Nm of peak torque, mated to a 9-speed G-Tronic automatic transmission unit.
Mercedes-Benz claims that the new AMG C 63 Coupe is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 4 seconds while reaching a top speed of 250km/h.
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe was launched in India alongside the more potent AMG GT-R. Both AMG models were introduced via the brand's first online virtual conference, due to the lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thoughts About The New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe India Launch
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is now the new flagship variant in the brand's C-Class sedan lineup in the country. The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe rivals the likes of the BMW M3 in the Indian market.