- 20 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Technology Flipkart Smartphones Carnival Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Sri Lanka Legends Vs South Africa Legends: Preview, Timing, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Ajith Kumar Wins 6 Medals At The 46th Tamil Nadu Shooting Championship; Takes Internet By Storm!
- News DMK promises Rs 1,000 cash aid for women family heads in Tamil Nadu if voted to power
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mercedes-Benz has launched the new AMG C 63 Coupe in the Indian market. The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 1.33 crore, ex-showroom (India).
The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is now the range-topping variant in the brand's C-Class model lineup in the country. The new AMG C 63 Coupe comes with a number of significant updates and changes, both in terms of design and interior features.
Starting off with the design, the new AMG C 63 Coupe now features the brand's Panamericana grille at the front. The AMG Coupe also features a new set of LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, while the front bumper now features a large air intake.
Other design features and updates also include a large front bonnet with a more muscular and aggressive look, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED taillights and a new exhaust port at the rear.
Moving inside, the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe now features a completely digital dashboard, with screens for both the infotainment system and the instrument cluster, flat-bottom steering wheel, race-style bucket seats with red and black leather upholstery, carbon-fibre on the central console and a host of other updates and additional equipment as well.
The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe now also comes with six different driving modes as standard: Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Race and Individual.
Coming to the heart of the matter, the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is now powered by a 4.0-litre Bi-Turbo V8 compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms. The engine produces 469bhp and 650Nm of peak torque, mated to a 9-speed G-Tronic automatic transmission unit.
Mercedes-Benz claims that the new AMG C 63 Coupe is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 4 seconds while reaching a top speed of 250km/h.
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe was launched in India alongside the more potent AMG GT-R. Both AMG models were introduced via the brand's first online virtual conference, due to the lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thoughts About The New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe India Launch
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is now the new flagship variant in the brand's C-Class sedan lineup in the country. The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe rivals the likes of the BMW M3 in the Indian market.