- 1 hr ago Honda Jazz BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival Tata Altroz
- 18 hrs ago Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- 18 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Extension Of Free Service & Warranty Periods For Two And Three Wheelers
- 19 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit’s Innova Crysta Modified By DC Designs With Ultra Luxury Interiors
- Movies Mandana Karimi Worried For Family In Iran Amid COVID-19 Crisis; Says 'Situation Is Really Bad There'
- News Coronavirus: Army jawan kills woman after her family alerts authorities about his return
- Sports Lewis of 'DLS method' cricket fame dies, aged 78
- Finance March GST Collection Slips Below Rs 1 Trillion
- Technology YouTube Shorts Set To Compete With TikTok: Here’s How
- Lifestyle Navami 2020: Know What Happened In Ayodhya During Rama’s 14 Years Of Exile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Maruti Suzuki has launched the new (2020) Vitara Brezza petrol in the Indian market. The new Maruti Vitara Brezza petrol comes with a starting price of Rs 7.34 lakh. The new petrol-powered Vitara Brezza SUV is offered in a range of four-variants: Lxi, Vxi, Zxi and Zxi Plus. The top-spec model of the Vitara Brezza petrol is priced at Rs 11.40 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
|Lxi||Rs 7.34 Lakh|
|Vxi||Rs 8.35 Lakh|
|Vxi AT||Rs 9.75 Lakh|
|Zxi||Rs 9.10 Lakh|
|Zxi AT||Rs 10.50 Lakh|
|Zxi+||Rs 9.75 Lakh|
|Zxi+ AT||Rs 11.15 Lakh|
|Zxi+ AT Dual Tone||Rs 11.40 Lakh|
*All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza now comes powered by a BS6-compliant petrol engine, replacing the old diesel unit on the SUV. The new petrol engine comes in the form of a 1.5-litre K-Series unit, which already powers the Ciaz and the Ertiga models in the lineup.
The new 1.5-litre unit produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine is mated to either a standard five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission offered as an option on the higher-spec trims.
Apart from the addition of the new petrol-powered engine, the Maruti Vitara Brezza also comes with a host of subtle updates. This includes a set of re-designed LED headlamp units integrated LED DRLs.
The new Vitara Brezza also comes with a new front grille and an updated set of LED taillights and alloy wheel design as well. Other changes also include a set of revised front and rear bumpers as well.
The new Maruti Vitara Brezza petrol also comes with a choice of three new dual-tone paint scheme: Sizzling Red/Midnight Black, Granite Grey/Autumn Orange and Torque Blue/Midnight Black. Other standard single-tone paint schemes also include Torque Blue, Granite Grey, Sizzling Red, Autumn Orange, Premium Silver & Pearl Arctic White.
Inside, the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza petrol also receives a number of updates. This includes a new leather-wrapped steering wheel, auto-dimming IRVMs and the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol BS6
The Maruti Vitara Brezza Petrol facelift was first showcased at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2020. The petrol-powered Vitara Brezza has been in development for quite a long time, with customers eagerly waiting for the same. The new Maruti Vitara Brezza petrol is finally here, with the company hoping to improve sales even further.
The new Maruti Vitara Brezza continues to rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon in the Indian market.