- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 15 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Maruti Suzuki will finally be unveiling the much-awaited Vitara Brezza facelift in the Indian market at the upcoming 2020 Auto Expo. According to Autocar India, the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift will be showcased at the company stand on the 6th of February (2nd day of the Auto Expo).
Once unveiled at the 2020 Auto Expo, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is scheduled to go on sale in the Indian market later that month.
The refreshed compact-SUV from Maruti Suzuki will receive a number of updates and changes to both its exterior styling and interior space. The new Vitara Brezza facelift will also offer a host of new and updated features and equipment as well.
Styling updates on the upcoming Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift include an updated front grille, bumper and tweaks to its headlamp cluster and positioning of the LED DRLs.
The new Vitara Brezza facelift SUV will also come with updated fog lamp housings, much larger than on the current models, along with faux skid plates on both the front and rear bumpers.
Other styling changes on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza also include a new set of diamond-cut alloy wheels chrome bits all around, LED taillights and a slightly updated rear bumper as well.
The new compact-SUV will also feature a number of new exterior paint schemes as well; all of which offer the new Vitara Brezza facelift a more premium and upmarket feel.
Apart from the exterior changes, the new Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift will also feature a number of changes on the interiors as well. This includes an updated instrument cluster, larger touchscreen infotainment system with Maruti's SmartPlay Studio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and a host of others.
However, the main changes to the new Vitara Brezza facelift will be the updated powertrain on the SUV. The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift will come with a BS6-compliant petrol engine. This will be the same 1.5-litre K15-series unit powering the current Ertiga and Ciaz offerings.
The petrol engine produces 105bhp and 138Nm of peak torque and comes paired with a five-speed manual transmission. Higher variants of the Vitara Brezza could also receive the optional four-speed torque-converter automatic as well.
Thoughts On The 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza Facelift Unveil & Launch Details
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is currently the best-selling SUV in the Indian market. Launched back in 2016, the Maruti Vitara Brezza compact-SUV recently also became the fastest-selling product in the segment. The SUV rivals the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and the Ford EcoSport.