- 7 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 15 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has launched its new car subscription service to two new cities in the country. Called the Maruti Suzuki Subscribe is now available for customers in Hyderabad and Pune.
The new subscription service allows a customer to use a brand new car without actually owning it. They will be paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that covers maintenance and insurance for the complete tenure.
Customers can choose to subscribe to a new Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and Ertiga from Maruti Suzuki ARENA showrooms. They can also choose from a new Baleno, Ciaz and XL6, which are part of the brand's NEXA premium showroom experience.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing and Sales) Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "Maruti Suzuki Subscribe is focussed to bring convenience to the individual customers. It comes with a bouquet of convenient features - flexible tenure, zero down payment, registration and insurance and also covers complete maintenance. We are overwhelmed with customer response in the first few weeks of pilot launch and received over 5,000 enquiries. Progressively, we aim to offer Maruti Suzuki Subscribe in 40-60 cities in the next 2-3 years."
Customers opting for a private registration vehicle with Maruti Suzuki Subscribe can choose from a tenure from following tenure period: 24, 36 and 48 months. Customers will pay a monthly subscription charge as low as starting Rs 15,479/- (including taxes) for Swift Lxi in Hyderabad and Rs 15,354/- (including taxes) in Pune for a tenure of 48 months.
This subscription is all-inclusive service and covers expenses like maintenance, zero depreciation insurance and 24x7 roadside assistance. After the completion of subscription tenure, the customer can upgrade the vehicle, or extend the tenure. Alternatively, they can also buy the car at market price.
Explaining the partnership, Mr Sandeep Gambhir, MD and CEO ORIX India said, "Subscription is emerging as a great new channel for customers to drive their preferred Maruti Suzuki vehicles. ORIX India and Maruti Suzuki have been working closely on this initiative over the last couple of months and we have witnessed an increased level of excitement and traction in the cities we have launched in the last 2-3 months."
He further added, "In line with Maruti Suzuki's vision to expand this offering to many more cities in India. We are very excited in bringing the Subscription product to customers in Hyderabad and Pune and we are confident that the flexibility and the convenience of the subscription offering will surely tick the right boxes in customers mind and would enable more and more customers to drive the best in class Maruti Suzuki vehicles."
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Launched In New Cities
Maruti Suzuki Subscribe offers a unique service for buyers looking to lease a brand new car in the country. The company is also offering a white number plate ownership of the leased vehicle with an option to purchase once the tenure is completed. The service will help buyers to reduce the up-front cost and maintenance while purchasing a new vehicle.