- 39 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 48 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 2 hrs ago Honda Car Discounts & Year-End Offers: Benefits Of Up To Rs 2.5 Lakh Offered On Select Models
- Technology Vivo Y51 Officially Announced; Features Design Identical To X50 Series
- News Farmers’ groups end discussions with Centre, next meeting on Dec 5
- Movies Sana Saeed On Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: It Never Felt Like ‘Oh My God, You Are Working With Shah Rukh Khan’
- Education CSIR NET Answer Key June 2020 Released, Challenge Before December 5
- Lifestyle Ischemic Stroke Patient Saved By Combination Of Three Complicated Medical Procedures
- Sports Everyone is really excited for what is to come for Indian hockey: Defender Jarmanpreet Singh
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has launched its new car subscription service to two new cities in the country. Called the Maruti Suzuki Subscribe is now available for customers in Hyderabad and Pune.
The new subscription service allows a customer to use a brand new car without actually owning it. They will be paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that covers maintenance and insurance for the complete tenure.
Customers can choose to subscribe to a new Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and Ertiga from Maruti Suzuki ARENA showrooms. They can also choose from a new Baleno, Ciaz and XL6, which are part of the brand's NEXA premium showroom experience.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing and Sales) Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "Maruti Suzuki Subscribe is focussed to bring convenience to the individual customers. It comes with a bouquet of convenient features - flexible tenure, zero down payment, registration and insurance and also covers complete maintenance. We are overwhelmed with customer response in the first few weeks of pilot launch and received over 5,000 enquiries. Progressively, we aim to offer Maruti Suzuki Subscribe in 40-60 cities in the next 2-3 years."
Customers opting for a private registration vehicle with Maruti Suzuki Subscribe can choose from a tenure from following tenure period: 24, 36 and 48 months. Customers will pay a monthly subscription charge as low as starting Rs 15,479/- (including taxes) for Swift Lxi in Hyderabad and Rs 15,354/- (including taxes) in Pune for a tenure of 48 months.
This subscription is all-inclusive service and covers expenses like maintenance, zero depreciation insurance and 24x7 roadside assistance. After the completion of subscription tenure, the customer can upgrade the vehicle, or extend the tenure. Alternatively, they can also buy the car at market price.
Explaining the partnership, Mr Sandeep Gambhir, MD and CEO ORIX India said, "Subscription is emerging as a great new channel for customers to drive their preferred Maruti Suzuki vehicles. ORIX India and Maruti Suzuki have been working closely on this initiative over the last couple of months and we have witnessed an increased level of excitement and traction in the cities we have launched in the last 2-3 months."
He further added, "In line with Maruti Suzuki's vision to expand this offering to many more cities in India. We are very excited in bringing the Subscription product to customers in Hyderabad and Pune and we are confident that the flexibility and the convenience of the subscription offering will surely tick the right boxes in customers mind and would enable more and more customers to drive the best in class Maruti Suzuki vehicles."
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Launched In New Cities
Maruti Suzuki Subscribe offers a unique service for buyers looking to lease a brand new car in the country. The company is also offering a white number plate ownership of the leased vehicle with an option to purchase once the tenure is completed. The service will help buyers to reduce the up-front cost and maintenance while purchasing a new vehicle.