- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 3 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 5 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 5 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- News Nitish Kumar’s popularity down, fewer voters back him as CM: Lokniti-CSDS opinion poll
- Lifestyle What Are Pregnancy Dreams? Types, Causes And Tips To Avoid
- Finance EPFO Says Subscriber Base Growth Data For Aug Suggests "Return To Normalcy"
- Sports Guardiola: Manchester City's Champions League failures not a mental issue
- Movies Farida Jalal Says ‘I Hate What Is Going On At This Moment’ Referring To Film Industry Controversies
- Technology Realme Narzo 20 Review: Fits The Budget Perfectly
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
- Education Sainik School Admission 2021: NTA Starts AISSEE 2021 Registration At aissee.nta.nic.in
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has launched the subscription-based ownership of its vehicles in Pune and Hyderabad. The auto manufacturer has tied up with Myles Automotive Technologies to provide a new and easier way to own its vehicles.
The company has added new cities to the existing list as part of its phase-wise expansion across the country. Initially, the ‘Maruti Suzuki Subscribe' was available in Gurugram and Bengaluru.
Subscribe programme offers solutions to buyers who are seeking to experience the benefits of owning a car without making a conventional purchase. The subscription service does not need an upfront payment such as downpayment, registration, insurance and more.
The company is offering models form both Arena showrooms and Nexa dealerships. This includes Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Ertiga, Baleno, Ciaz and the XL6. Customers can choose from a period of 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months for subscription tenure.
Prices for the subscription service will start from an all-inclusive monthly subscription charge of Rs 17,600 for Swift Lxi in Pune and Rs 18,350/- in Hyderabad (including taxes). Customers can also avail the buyback option to retain the vehicles, once the subscription tenure is over.
Announcing the customer-centric programme, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing and Sales), Maruti Suzuki India said, "In the changing business dynamics, many customers want to shift from public transport and shared mobility solutions to personal cars. They want mobility solutions that are easy on the pocket and do not involve long-term financial commitments."
He further added, "Maruti Suzuki Subscribe addresses these changing needs of customers. We are confident that our new offering will introduce many new customers to the brand. It will also be embraced by the millennial, who frequently look at upgrading to latest cars with flexible tenure options as low as 12 months."
The highlights of the subscription service are zero-down payment, complete car maintenance, insurance, 24x7 roadside support and no resale risk. Myles will take care of the vehicle maintenance, insurance coverage and roadside assistance through Maruti Suzuki's dealer channel.
Speaking on the partnership, Ms Sakshi Vij, Founder & CEO, Myles said, "Maruti Suzuki has been a pioneer in the Indian market and we are excited to partner with them to provide car subscription services under the Maruti Suzuki Subscribe programme. We have always believed in the power of partnership in fulfilling our mission of easier vehicle ownership solutions in the Indian market."
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Launching In Pune & Hyderabad
Customers looking to switch to personal mobility due to the pandemic, now have an easier option to own a new vehicle. The subscription service offers hasslefree ownership experience with everything including insurance and vehicle maintenance that are handled by the company.