- 3 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago Bugatti Bolide Hypercar Unveiled: The 1824bhp Track Monster From France
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Kirloskar Motor Enhances Its Service Network Across India: Read More To Find Out
- 5 hrs ago MG Motor Inaugurates First Superfast Charging EV Station In Nagpur: Available To All Vehicles
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan On 20 Years Of Kaun Banega Crorepati: It Does Seem Like The Enactment Of A Lifetime
- Finance 5 Reasons Why This Is An Apt Time To Make Real Estate Purchase This Festive Season
- News 71.1 per cent polling for four legislative council seats in Karnataka
- Lifestyle Yoga For Diabetes: Effective Yoga Asanas Diabetics Should Try
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Sports Rohit Sharma injury: Mumbai Indians give this important fitness update on star batsman
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
Maruti Suzuki India Limited today announced the launch of its brand new vehicle subscription program. Called the Maruti Suzuki Subscribe is available in Delhi, NCR (Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurugram) and Bengaluru.
The ‘Subscribe' provides a new kind of ownership programme for brand new cars without actually having to purchase it. Customer choosing the new service will be paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that comprehensively covers complete maintenance, insurance and roadside assistance.
Maruti Suzuki has partnered with ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services India, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, Japan, to launch the new service in the country. The company is offering select models for the new subscription service.
Customers can choose to subscribe to a new Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and Ertiga from Maruti Suzuki ARENA showrooms. They can also choose from a new Baleno, Ciaz and XL6, which are part of the brand's NEXA premium showroom experience.
Customers looking to avail the subscription service can choose from various tenure ranging from 12 months to 48 months. The subscription service starts from as low as starting Rs 14,463 per month (including taxes) for Swift Lxi in Delhi for a tenure of 48 months.
This subscription is all-inclusive service and covers expenses like maintenance, zero depreciation insurance and 24x7 roadside assistance. After the completion of subscription tenure, the customer can upgrade the vehicle, or extend the tenure. Alternatively, they can also buy the car at market price.
Announcing the customer-centric programme, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing and Sales) Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "The vehicle subscription market is new to India and as such offers huge untapped potential. Globally, the penetration of such leasing programme varies between 5% and 30%. The comprehensive Maruti Suzuki Subscribe initiative offers customers the multiple advantages and peace of mind from botheration of maintenance costs and insurance renewal."
He further added, "The programme is especially focussed to bring convenience to the individual customers. Besides the flexibility of tenure, it offers nil down payment and includes registration costs, insurance and its renewal as well as routine maintenance, Additionally, the roadside assistance service brings total peace of mind to the customers. Progressively we aim to offer Maruti Suzuki Subscribe in 40-60 cities in the next 2-3 years."
Mr Sandeep Gambhir, MD and CEO ORIX India said, "We are excited to partner with Maruti Suzuki in the efforts to create customized flexible propositions for customers which will provide them with a hassle-free and convenient Car driving experience. Maruti Suzuki is an aspirational brand and we believe this partnership of two industry leaders will enable to fulfil many dreams through our innovative and curated car subscription options."
"We look forward to further strengthening our portfolio with the inclusion of more Maruti Suzuki products and locations in the future. This new service is part of our strategy to work with industry leaders like Maruti Suzuki with products that create a better customer experience and newer ownership and usage channels," he further added.
Customers can choose to get the car registered to their name with a white number plate. Alternatively, the car can also be registered to Orix, which will have a black number plate. Orix will take care of the vehicle maintenance, insurance coverage and roadside assistance through Maruti Suzuki's dealer channel.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
Maruti Suzuki subscription launched a new subscription service to own brand new cars in India. Customers choosing the subscription service will have to pay a fixed monthly amount, which includes maintenance and insurance costs. Customers looking to switch to personal mobility due to the pandemic, now have an easier option to own a new vehicle.