- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers 12% Yearly Growth
- 13 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- News A H Vishwanath's disqualification continues till May 2021: Karnataka HC
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 30 Highlights: Eijaz Khan Becomes The First Finalist
- Sports Babar Azam is dreaming of day when other batsmen are compared to him
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Clears BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance Cement Shares Hit 52-Week Highs; Cement Spread To Remain Strong Between Oct-March
- Lifestyle World AIDS Day: Common HIV Symptoms In Women You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Maruti Suzuki has announced a new limited-time service camp offer to welcome the upcoming festive season in India. The company is offering a host of benefits to its customers for getting their Maruti Suzuki cars serviced during the festive season.
The limited-time offers and benefits include attractive discounts on labour costs and spare parts used while getting the vehicle serviced. In addition to this, the company is also offering extended warranty at a discounted cost along with complimentary exterior wash.
Maruti Suzuki is offering the service camp for a limited-time between October 18 and November 20, 2020. The service camp is offered to all customers regardless of the model or the variant.
Customer looking to replace regular wear and tear parts such as tyres, batteries and brake pads all are covered under the newly introduced maintenance camp. Discounts will help customer save money on service during the festive season.
The company currently sells a range of cars from Maruti Suzuki Arena showroom that includes models such as Alto, Celerio, Swift Ertiga and more. The company also sells a few other models from its Nexa Experience premium dealership chain. This includes model such as Baleno, XL6, S-Cross and more.
The ongoing monsoon season requires additional maintenance of cars for smooth operation at all times. Maruti Suzuki aims to help its customers by providing attractive discounts on vehicle service, maintenance and personalization to get their vehicles to the showroom condition.
In related news, the Maruti Suzuki Alto recently concluded 20 years of sales in the Indian market. The entry-level hatchback was first launched in the year 2000 and ever since the company has sold over 40 lakh units of the model in the market.
The Maruti Suzuki Alto is available with a choice between a standard, petrol engine or a factory-fitted CNG option. Maruti Suzuki Alto's fuel-efficiency is claimed to be 22.05 km/l, while the CNG model is claimed to return 31.56 km/kg — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Service Camp In 2020
Maruti Suzuki has announced attractive offers and benefits to help customers get their vehicle repaired in time for the festive season in the country. The company aims to reduce ownership costs by providing discounts on labour charges, spares and more.