- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 11 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Suzuki's premium dealership NEXA has announced that booking for the new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is now open. The vehicle can be booked for an amount of Rs 11,000 and can be done via the brand's NEXA dealership network and via the brand's online sales platform.
The all-new S-Cross models are powered by a 1.5-litre K-Series engine that features smart hybrid technology. The vehicle will also arrive with minor changes to the interiors that include a new touchscreen infotainment system.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, the Executive Director for Marketing & Sales at Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "S-Cross enjoys a special place in the NEXA portfolio as its flagship product and has been appreciated by over 1.25 lakh customers for its premium interiors, stylish and masculine design."
"We are delighted to announce the commencement of bookings for the S-Cross Petrol. With our relentless innovations, we are optimistic that the S-Cross Petrol will be yet another testament for our customer's confidence and trust," he added.
The brand also announced that the new S-Cross has been extensively tested for advanced safety proficiency. Tests including a frontal off-set crash, side impact and pedestrian safety were carried out at the manufacturer's research and development facility at Rohtak.
In MSIL related news, the brand recently announced that it's NEXA network has sold over 11 lakh vehicles since the brand was launched in 2015.
The brand says that most of its clientele are under 35, and are tech savvy. The NEXA network has been created and is being expanded to cater to these new age customers.
Maruti says that its NEXA dealership network is now the third largest network in the country, with 370 dealers across the country. The brand sells its Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz, S-Cross and XL6 models via the NEXA dealership. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Bookings Being Open For The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Bookings being opened and vehicles being sold is a good sign for the auto industry and other economies that are dependent on it. More manufacturers launching new and updated products, and the want for personal mobility at an all time high, we think the industry will recover soon from the recession that the Covid-19 pandemic and the multiple lockdowns and restrictions have brought.