- 1 hr ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- 17 hrs ago Best-Selling Three-Wheelers In India Between April-Oct 2020: Bajaj RE Comes Out On Top!
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Expands To New Cities: Here Are All Details
- Finance ONGC Shares Surge 6% As Crude Prices Jumped 8 percent In 3 Days
- Technology Vivo Y1s Price Leaked Ahead Of Launch; Tie Up With Jio Tipped
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- News From today, passengers arriving in Mumbai to carry negative COVID-19 test report
- Sports Greg Barclay's vision for ICC: Delivering world events, tapping USA market, women's cricket
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Is All Smiles As He Shoots With Wife Jaya & Daughter Shweta; Says 'Family At Work'
- Education MHT CET Law Result 2020: Check Result Link And Other Details
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Maruti Suzuki has launched a new PM 2.5 AC filter in the Indian market. The company is providing the AC filter as an options accessory with a select range of models available in Arena and Nexa showrooms.
This includes the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Dzire, Ertiga and the Vitara Brezza. The Nexa range consists of the Ignis, Baleno, XL6, Ciaz, and the S-Cross. The PM 2.5 AC filter is priced at Rs 599.
A cabin air purifier or high-quality air conditioning filter have become a necessity in the vehicle for protection against the outside polluted environment. The importance of this feature has grown substantially in recent times due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a result, most manufacturers have added either an in-cabin air purifier such as Kia Motors, Hyundai. On the other hand, the company is offering a PM 2.5 air conditioning filter to providing clean air for the occupants.
The PM 2.5 consists of pollution generated from vehicles, construction equipment, burning of wood, and grass fire as well. Having your vehicle equipped with an AC filter to tackle PM 2.5 pollution will help to control the air quality inside the cabin.
The PM 2,5 AC filter from Maruti Suzuki is made up of a high quality, electrostatic non-woven fabric. The construction and material choice help the filter remove dust, dirt, smoke, fly ash etc., but also PM 2.5 level particulates.
In comparison, the regular filter (PM 10) is unable to filter smog, tobacco smoke and diesel smoke, all of which can be filtered using a PM 2.5 unit. This help provides clean air to occupants by protecting them from a polluted and contaminated environment.
As per the carmaker, the filter needs to be replaced after every 10,000km or once a year, whichever is earlier. The company also recommends a filter replacement under the following conditions: poor ventilation, Inefficient air conditioning and longer time required to clear the mist from the windshield.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki PM 2.5 AC Filter Optional Accessory Launched In India
Maruti Suzuki aims to provide its customers with an enhanced experience while travelling by using the new PM 2.5 AC filter. Apart from an enhanced feel, it will also help protect from the polluted air and filter most of the particles, which cannot be handled from a standard filter.