- 6 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 15 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Maruti Suzuki has launched a new PM 2.5 AC filter in the Indian market. The company is providing the AC filter as an options accessory with a select range of models available in Arena and Nexa showrooms.
This includes the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Dzire, Ertiga and the Vitara Brezza. The Nexa range consists of the Ignis, Baleno, XL6, Ciaz, and the S-Cross. The PM 2.5 AC filter is priced at Rs 599.
A cabin air purifier or high-quality air conditioning filter have become a necessity in the vehicle for protection against the outside polluted environment. The importance of this feature has grown substantially in recent times due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a result, most manufacturers have added either an in-cabin air purifier such as Kia Motors, Hyundai. On the other hand, the company is offering a PM 2.5 air conditioning filter to providing clean air for the occupants.
The PM 2.5 consists of pollution generated from vehicles, construction equipment, burning of wood, and grass fire as well. Having your vehicle equipped with an AC filter to tackle PM 2.5 pollution will help to control the air quality inside the cabin.
The PM 2,5 AC filter from Maruti Suzuki is made up of a high quality, electrostatic non-woven fabric. The construction and material choice help the filter remove dust, dirt, smoke, fly ash etc., but also PM 2.5 level particulates.
In comparison, the regular filter (PM 10) is unable to filter smog, tobacco smoke and diesel smoke, all of which can be filtered using a PM 2.5 unit. This help provides clean air to occupants by protecting them from a polluted and contaminated environment.
As per the carmaker, the filter needs to be replaced after every 10,000km or once a year, whichever is earlier. The company also recommends a filter replacement under the following conditions: poor ventilation, Inefficient air conditioning and longer time required to clear the mist from the windshield.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki PM 2.5 AC Filter Optional Accessory Launched In India
Maruti Suzuki aims to provide its customers with an enhanced experience while travelling by using the new PM 2.5 AC filter. Apart from an enhanced feel, it will also help protect from the polluted air and filter most of the particles, which cannot be handled from a standard filter.