- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Maruti Suzuki has launched a new PM 2.5 AC filter in the Indian market. The company is providing the AC filter as an options accessory with a select range of models available in Arena and Nexa showrooms.
This includes the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Dzire, Ertiga and the Vitara Brezza. The Nexa range consists of the Ignis, Baleno, XL6, Ciaz, and the S-Cross. The PM 2.5 AC filter is priced at Rs 599.
A cabin air purifier or high-quality air conditioning filter have become a necessity in the vehicle for protection against the outside polluted environment. The importance of this feature has grown substantially in recent times due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a result, most manufacturers have added either an in-cabin air purifier such as Kia Motors, Hyundai. On the other hand, the company is offering a PM 2.5 air conditioning filter to providing clean air for the occupants.
The PM 2.5 consists of pollution generated from vehicles, construction equipment, burning of wood, and grass fire as well. Having your vehicle equipped with an AC filter to tackle PM 2.5 pollution will help to control the air quality inside the cabin.
The PM 2,5 AC filter from Maruti Suzuki is made up of a high quality, electrostatic non-woven fabric. The construction and material choice help the filter remove dust, dirt, smoke, fly ash etc., but also PM 2.5 level particulates.
In comparison, the regular filter (PM 10) is unable to filter smog, tobacco smoke and diesel smoke, all of which can be filtered using a PM 2.5 unit. This help provides clean air to occupants by protecting them from a polluted and contaminated environment.
As per the carmaker, the filter needs to be replaced after every 10,000km or once a year, whichever is earlier. The company also recommends a filter replacement under the following conditions: poor ventilation, Inefficient air conditioning and longer time required to clear the mist from the windshield.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki PM 2.5 AC Filter Optional Accessory Launched In India
Maruti Suzuki aims to provide its customers with an enhanced experience while travelling by using the new PM 2.5 AC filter. Apart from an enhanced feel, it will also help protect from the polluted air and filter most of the particles, which cannot be handled from a standard filter.