- 19 min ago Honda City Outsells Hyundai Verna & Maruti Suzuki Ciaz In July 2020: Detailed Report
- 38 min ago Tata HBX, Gravitas And Harrier Petrol Spotted Testing Together: Details & Specifications
- 47 min ago Bike Sales Report For July 2020 In India: Bajaj Auto Register 33% Decline In Monthly Sales
- 1 hr ago Car Sales Report For June 2020: MG Motor Registers 2105 Units Of Sales Last Month
- Lifestyle Sanskrit Diwas 2020: Some Lesser Known Facts That Will Make Every Indian Feel Proud
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Movies Sushant Had Bipolar Disorder; Was Undergoing Treatment And Taking Medicines For It: Mumbai CP
- News On why CJI did not wear a helmet, Bhushan says didn’t notice bike was on a stand
- Sports IPL 2020: Protests simmer after BCCI retains Chinese company Vivo as IPL title sponsor
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Vs OnePlus Nord: Which One Should You Buy?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Suzuki India has recently announced a Monsoon Campaign program for customers across India. The Company is offering a complimentary monsoon-ready vehicle health check under this initiative.
Maruti Suzuki also mentioned that under this program, the vehicles will be inspected by trained and expert service technicians on a predefined checklist to ensure trouble-free performance during the rainy season. However, the main objective of organizing this campaign is to ensure the optimal performance of the vehicles, which is very important during the monsoon season. Customers can avail the benefits of the campaign until July 31, 2020.
So what does the company check and repair during this campaign? Maruti Suzuki will ensure that the wiper blades, brake pads, rust smash, brake-fluid, AC evaporator cleaner and rain repellant, among others, are checked and replace certain parts that are damaged. Maruti Suzuki requests the customers to use only Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts and Accessories as it will keep the vehicles in good health.
In Other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the XL5 (premium version of the popular WagonR) was spotted testing once again in Gurugram. The car gets a split headlamp setup, a tweaked air dam on the front bumper, with the fog lamps positioned on either end, a sleek grille, and some small changes at the rear to make it look slightly different than the Wagon R. Although the XL5 also gets 15-inch alloy wheels, the overall silhouette looks very similar to the Wagon R.
On the inside, as seen from the previous spy pics, the Maruti Suzuki XL5 will feature a similar cabin design and layout as seen on the standard Wagon R. Some features in the XL5 will be getting a climate control air-con unit and the 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
In terms of engine options, the new Maruti XL5 is likely to be powered by a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre K12B petrol unit, which also powers the WagonR. Power output will remain the same at 82bhp of power and 114Nm of peak torque. It will come paired with the same five-speed manual transmission with the optional AGS automatic gearbox also on offer.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Monsoon Campaign
Through this campaign, the company will ensure that the customer's car is ready to hit the road during the peak monsoon season. We request the customers to avail the benefits of this campaign as the chances of risk increase during the monsoons.