- 31 min ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 16 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 18 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News Republic is from you, it belongs to you: Rahul Gandhi wishes people on Republic Day
- Movies Republic Day 2021: Amitabh Bachchan, Neetu Kapoor And Others Celebrate The Patriotic Fervor
- Sports India vs England 2021: Prolific Root has potential to surpass Tendulkar's Test record, says Boycott
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Technology What Is Digital Monopoly And Why It Is Bad For Consumers?
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Maruti Suzuki has announced its sales reports for the month of November 2020. As per the reports, the company has managed to register a marginal growth of 1.7 per cent in terms of total sales volume in the previous month.
The company announced that it recorded a little over 1.53 lakh units of sales in November 2020; a marginal 1.7% increase from 1.50 lakh during the same month of 2019. However, this includes passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and sales to other OEMs.
Sticking to just passenger vehicle sales, we can see that the brand has registered a 2.4 per cent decline in its yearly sales. The company registered domestic passenger vehicle sales of 1,35,775 units in the month of November 2020; this is a slight fall from the same month last year, when Maruti Suzuki had sold 1,39,133 units.
However, as domestic sales declined, Maruti Suzuki's export sales increased significantly. Export sales of Maruti Suzuki which in November 2019, stood at 6,944 units has increased by 29.7 per cent to 9,004 in the previous month.
Maruti Suzuki has also increased its vehicle sales to other OEMs. The company has registered a 130.2 per cent jump from 2,286 units in 2019 to 5,263 units in November 2020. This refers to the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Vitara Brezza models, which it supplies to Toyota month-on-month.
In terms of commercial vehicle sales, Maruti Suzuki has registered a 40.3 per cent increase. Registering upwards of 3,100 units in November 2020 from 2,267 units during the same month last year.
The company recently announced that they have achieved sales of over 2 lakh units from their online platform. Maruti Suzuki introduced their online sales platform in April 2019 and since then have managed to sell over 2 lakh units, with the platform having received a five-fold increase in recent times — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Sales Report For November 2020
Maruti Suzuki is one of the largest carmakers in the Indian market. The company offers models which register the highest sales figures in the country, month-on-month. It will be interesting to see how the momentum carries forward into the last month of 2020.