- 5 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 10 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Maruti Suzuki has announced its sales reports for the month of November 2020. As per the reports, the company has managed to register a marginal growth of 1.7 per cent in terms of total sales volume in the previous month.
The company announced that it recorded a little over 1.53 lakh units of sales in November 2020; a marginal 1.7% increase from 1.50 lakh during the same month of 2019. However, this includes passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and sales to other OEMs.
Sticking to just passenger vehicle sales, we can see that the brand has registered a 2.4 per cent decline in its yearly sales. The company registered domestic passenger vehicle sales of 1,35,775 units in the month of November 2020; this is a slight fall from the same month last year, when Maruti Suzuki had sold 1,39,133 units.
However, as domestic sales declined, Maruti Suzuki's export sales increased significantly. Export sales of Maruti Suzuki which in November 2019, stood at 6,944 units has increased by 29.7 per cent to 9,004 in the previous month.
Maruti Suzuki has also increased its vehicle sales to other OEMs. The company has registered a 130.2 per cent jump from 2,286 units in 2019 to 5,263 units in November 2020. This refers to the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Vitara Brezza models, which it supplies to Toyota month-on-month.
In terms of commercial vehicle sales, Maruti Suzuki has registered a 40.3 per cent increase. Registering upwards of 3,100 units in November 2020 from 2,267 units during the same month last year.
The company recently announced that they have achieved sales of over 2 lakh units from their online platform. Maruti Suzuki introduced their online sales platform in April 2019 and since then have managed to sell over 2 lakh units, with the platform having received a five-fold increase in recent times — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Sales Report For November 2020
Maruti Suzuki is one of the largest carmakers in the Indian market. The company offers models which register the highest sales figures in the country, month-on-month. It will be interesting to see how the momentum carries forward into the last month of 2020.