- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- 4 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 20 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- Movies Ek Boond Ishq Fame Chhavvi Pandey Shares Horrifying Experience Of Abuse By A Man On WhatsApp
- Sports Suresh Raina opens up about sleepless night before Test debut
- News New biography on PM Modi released
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Lifestyle June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Suzuki has launched the BS6-compliant S-CNG variant of the Super Carry LCV in the Indian market. The new Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG BS6 LCV is priced at Rs 5.07 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Maruti Super Carry is India's first Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) to be BS6-compliant. The Super Carry is also part of the brand's ‘Mission Green Million', which includes CNG and Smart Hybrid vehicles.
Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), MSIL said,
"With over 56,000 units sold through the 320+ strong Maruti Suzuki Commercial Channel network, Super Carry has been consistently outperforming the mini-truck segment. Especially conceptualized for small commercial vehicle segment users, Super Carry offers best-in-segment power, enhanced comfort, superior quality and versatile deck."
"The Super Carry has helped businesses enhance their profitability, a testimony borne by the fact that the model became the second highest-selling within just two years of launch. The bi-fuel S-CNG variant has been accepted very well in the Small commercial vehicle market and already contributes around 8% to the Super Carry sales."
"The introduction of the competitively priced BS6 compliant S-CNG variant coupled with the Government's renewed focus on CNG fuel availability will further strengthen the Super Carry brand."
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry comes powered by a four-cylinder engine. It produces 64bhp at 6000rpm and 85Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. The vehicle is factory-fitted and specially tuned to deliver optimum performance, enhanced drivability under all terrains. The Super Carry is fitted with dual-fuel with CNG and a 5-litre petrol tank.
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry is also the country's first 4-cylinder powered mini-truck commercial vehicle. It comes with a number of features as well. This includes reverse parking sensors, seat-belt reminders, a lockable glovebox, large loading deck and many more.
Thoughts On The BS6-Compliant Marut Suzuki Super Carry S-CNG
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry is the first 4-cylinder powered mini-truck in the country. The Super Carry is a popular Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) in the market and rivals the likes of the Tata Ace in India. The CNG model will further help Maruti Suzuki improve sales in the coming months.