- 20 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 21 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Suzuki has launched the BS6-compliant S-CNG variant of the Super Carry LCV in the Indian market. The new Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG BS6 LCV is priced at Rs 5.07 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Maruti Super Carry is India's first Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) to be BS6-compliant. The Super Carry is also part of the brand's ‘Mission Green Million', which includes CNG and Smart Hybrid vehicles.
Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), MSIL said,
"With over 56,000 units sold through the 320+ strong Maruti Suzuki Commercial Channel network, Super Carry has been consistently outperforming the mini-truck segment. Especially conceptualized for small commercial vehicle segment users, Super Carry offers best-in-segment power, enhanced comfort, superior quality and versatile deck."
"The Super Carry has helped businesses enhance their profitability, a testimony borne by the fact that the model became the second highest-selling within just two years of launch. The bi-fuel S-CNG variant has been accepted very well in the Small commercial vehicle market and already contributes around 8% to the Super Carry sales."
"The introduction of the competitively priced BS6 compliant S-CNG variant coupled with the Government's renewed focus on CNG fuel availability will further strengthen the Super Carry brand."
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry comes powered by a four-cylinder engine. It produces 64bhp at 6000rpm and 85Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. The vehicle is factory-fitted and specially tuned to deliver optimum performance, enhanced drivability under all terrains. The Super Carry is fitted with dual-fuel with CNG and a 5-litre petrol tank.
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry is also the country's first 4-cylinder powered mini-truck commercial vehicle. It comes with a number of features as well. This includes reverse parking sensors, seat-belt reminders, a lockable glovebox, large loading deck and many more.
Thoughts On The BS6-Compliant Marut Suzuki Super Carry S-CNG
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry is the first 4-cylinder powered mini-truck in the country. The Super Carry is a popular Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) in the market and rivals the likes of the Tata Ace in India. The CNG model will further help Maruti Suzuki improve sales in the coming months.