- 1 hr ago Hero Reveals New Seat Covers And Helmet For The XPulse 200 BS6
- 1 hr ago BEST Increases BUS Fleet By 1,000 Units: Daily Earnings Cross The Rs 90 Lakh Mark
- 2 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Models Witness Second Price Increase: Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Stops Taking Bookings For The Rapid Rider Due To Its High Demand
- Technology Realme Might Launch 100W+ Fast-Charging Technology In July
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Speaks About His Family, Says He Will Do Anything For Them
- Sports World Cup winner Jack Charlton dies
- Finance Gland Pharma Files For Rs 1,250 Crore IPO
- News Toddler tests positive for COVID-19
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Lifestyle Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Maruti Suzuki which restarted production operations at its Manesar plant recently has registered a confirmed case of COVID-19. The employee at Maruti Suzuki's Manesar plant was confirmed positive for coronavirus on Friday.
According to a statement by Maruti Suzuki, an employee was tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday, with a possibility of a second infection on Saturday. The employee has since then been admitted to a hospital and is said to be in a stable condition. According to reports, the employee was last seen at work on the 15th of May, before his area of residence was categorised as a containment zone.
Maruti Suzuki also announced that all employees who could have come in contact, have been asked to stay home and self isolate. The company restarted its operations at its Manesar facility last week. Maruti Suzuki has been taking all the precautions, while also following all the safety and social distancing guidelines set by the government.
The company shut down all operations in India, almost two months ago in March 2020, due to the nationwide lockdown, to contain the spread of coronavirus. However, after a shut down of almost two months, Maruti Suzuki reopened businesses after receiving approvals from local authorities.
The company announced that they are adhering strictly to the safety guidelines and protocols set by the government. The company has also come up with their own set of Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) which employees strictly follow. Maruti Suzuki has also provided its dealers across India with an operation restart manual, which gives a set of guidelines to follow to ensure safety.
The Manesar facility in the state of Haryana is one of the multiple production plants of Maruti Suzuki in India. The Manesar facility of Maruti Suzuki manufacturers the Swift, Dzire and the Celerio models in the brand's wide range of lineup. The facility is said to be 135km on the outskirts of New Delhi.
Thoughts About A Maruti Employee At Manesar Plant Contracting COVID-19
Maruti Suzuki restarted operations at their Manesar plant just last week. The company has been strictly following all safety and social distancing protocols. Maruti Suzuki has confirmed that production and other operations at the plant will not be impacted and will continue for now.