- 5 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 5 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News If talks can happen with China, why not with other neighbour: Farooq Abdullah in LS
- Sports IPL 2020: DC vs KXIP: We will start the tournament strong: Delhi Capitals Coach Ricky Ponting
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Reveals Ranveer Singh Was His Choice For Bombay Velvet; Studios Didn’t Believe In Him
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Technology Two Alleged Realme Phones Appear On TENNA; Specifications Tipped
- Lifestyle Rosh Hashanah 2020: All You Need To Know About This Festival
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Maruti Suzuki has announced its car sales figures for the month of July 2020. The company is said to have registered 1,08,064 units of sales in the previous month of July 2020. This compared to the sales in June 2020 is a massive growth of 88.2 per cent. However, yearly sales comparison still shows the company down by 1.1 per cent.
India's largest car manufacturer in the month of July 2019 had registered 1,09,264; just a couple hundreds more than its sales performance in the previous month. This confirms that the auto industry is slowly getting back on track, with demand for vehicles steadily on the rise.
Maruti Suzuki has ramped up production to meet the rising demands from customers. However, this is being done under the several guidelines and new SOPs, ensuring the safety of all employees at the facilities and the sales, service outlets across the country.
Total domestic sales of Maruti Suzuki India during the previous month of July 2020 stood at 1,01,307 units. This is a 1.3 per cent growth compared to its domestic sales one year back, which stood at 1,00,006 units.
Export sales, on the other hand, registered a massive 57 per cent month-on-month growth from 4,289 units in June to 6,757 units in July 2020. However, compared to the export sales of Maruti Suzuki in July 2019 of over 9000 units, it is still a 27 per cent decline.
Maruti Suzuki is currently working on introducing its premium S-Cross BS6 petrol crossover hatchback in the Indian market. The new Suzuki S-Cross petrol BS6 model will continue to be sold through the brand's premium NEXA dealership. Bookings for the upcoming S-Cross petrol have begun, with its launch expected in the coming days.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Car Sales Report In India For July 2020
Maruti Suzuki is finally looking at getting back on track in terms of sales in India. Demand for vehicles has been constantly on the rise in the last couple of months, allowing the carmaker to ramp up production as well. We expect this increase in demand to continue into the upcoming festive season as well.