- 12 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- News Himachal Pradesh Power minister Sukh Ram Chaudhary tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Sports Marquez broke arm plate opening window at home
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Suzuki has announced its car sales figures for the month of July 2020. The company is said to have registered 1,08,064 units of sales in the previous month of July 2020. This compared to the sales in June 2020 is a massive growth of 88.2 per cent. However, yearly sales comparison still shows the company down by 1.1 per cent.
India's largest car manufacturer in the month of July 2019 had registered 1,09,264; just a couple hundreds more than its sales performance in the previous month. This confirms that the auto industry is slowly getting back on track, with demand for vehicles steadily on the rise.
Maruti Suzuki has ramped up production to meet the rising demands from customers. However, this is being done under the several guidelines and new SOPs, ensuring the safety of all employees at the facilities and the sales, service outlets across the country.
Total domestic sales of Maruti Suzuki India during the previous month of July 2020 stood at 1,01,307 units. This is a 1.3 per cent growth compared to its domestic sales one year back, which stood at 1,00,006 units.
Export sales, on the other hand, registered a massive 57 per cent month-on-month growth from 4,289 units in June to 6,757 units in July 2020. However, compared to the export sales of Maruti Suzuki in July 2019 of over 9000 units, it is still a 27 per cent decline.
Maruti Suzuki is currently working on introducing its premium S-Cross BS6 petrol crossover hatchback in the Indian market. The new Suzuki S-Cross petrol BS6 model will continue to be sold through the brand's premium NEXA dealership. Bookings for the upcoming S-Cross petrol have begun, with its launch expected in the coming days.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Car Sales Report In India For July 2020
Maruti Suzuki is finally looking at getting back on track in terms of sales in India. Demand for vehicles has been constantly on the rise in the last couple of months, allowing the carmaker to ramp up production as well. We expect this increase in demand to continue into the upcoming festive season as well.