- 7 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 18 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 20 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 20 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports Bumrah can take 400 Test scalps, he's "so different" than any bowler I've seen: Ambrose
- News Himanta Biswa Sarma likely to be sworn in as Assam's 15th CM tomorrow; Cabinet to take oath at 12 noon
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- Movies Mother's Day 2021: Farhan Akhtar, Madhuri Dixit, Janhvi Kapoor, & Others Wish Their Moms
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Maruti Suzuki has announced its car sales figures for the month of July 2020. The company is said to have registered 1,08,064 units of sales in the previous month of July 2020. This compared to the sales in June 2020 is a massive growth of 88.2 per cent. However, yearly sales comparison still shows the company down by 1.1 per cent.
India's largest car manufacturer in the month of July 2019 had registered 1,09,264; just a couple hundreds more than its sales performance in the previous month. This confirms that the auto industry is slowly getting back on track, with demand for vehicles steadily on the rise.
Maruti Suzuki has ramped up production to meet the rising demands from customers. However, this is being done under the several guidelines and new SOPs, ensuring the safety of all employees at the facilities and the sales, service outlets across the country.
Total domestic sales of Maruti Suzuki India during the previous month of July 2020 stood at 1,01,307 units. This is a 1.3 per cent growth compared to its domestic sales one year back, which stood at 1,00,006 units.
Export sales, on the other hand, registered a massive 57 per cent month-on-month growth from 4,289 units in June to 6,757 units in July 2020. However, compared to the export sales of Maruti Suzuki in July 2019 of over 9000 units, it is still a 27 per cent decline.
Maruti Suzuki is currently working on introducing its premium S-Cross BS6 petrol crossover hatchback in the Indian market. The new Suzuki S-Cross petrol BS6 model will continue to be sold through the brand's premium NEXA dealership. Bookings for the upcoming S-Cross petrol have begun, with its launch expected in the coming days.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Car Sales Report In India For July 2020
Maruti Suzuki is finally looking at getting back on track in terms of sales in India. Demand for vehicles has been constantly on the rise in the last couple of months, allowing the carmaker to ramp up production as well. We expect this increase in demand to continue into the upcoming festive season as well.