- 4 min ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 4 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Celebrates One Year Of Super 30; ‘Went Through Hell For A Glimpse Of Heaven’
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Maruti Suzuki has introduced a range of new health and safety accessories in the Indian market. The new genuine accessories list from Maruti Suzuki now include partitions, face masks, shields, gloves, disposable eye gear and a number of others.
These new accessories have been introduced by Maruti Suzuki in a bid to create a safe and secure environment for its customers while travelling. The items have been officially listed in the Genuine Accessories website, under the ‘Health & Hygiene' section.
The accessories offered by Maruti Suzuki include 3ply face mask, disposable shoe cover, face visor, disposable eye gear and a car partition. Prices for the accessories range from Rs 10 for the face mask to Rs 649 for the car partition.
The car partition is offered for most models sold by Maruti Suzuki. This includes cars such as the Celerio, Alto, WagonR, Ritz, S-Cross, Dzire, Ertiga and the Ciaz. The car partition can be installed easily using velcro. The car partition is a clear sheet, made of virgin grade Poly Vinyl Chloride material and offers full visibility while also offering complete coverage from roof to floor.
The partition also isolates the front driver and co-driver with the passengers at the rear. This further acts perfectly as a social distancing measure, while also preventing the transfer of droplets inside the car while sneezing or coughing.
Apart from the above-mentioned items, Maruti Suzuki also offers a range of interior cleaners, air filters, air purifiers and others as part of their genuine accessories. Prices for this ranges anywhere from around Rs 2,000 to over Rs 4,000.
Maruti recently resumed production, sales and service operations across India. The company reopened all dealerships and service centres, located outside of the containment zones. Since the restart of operations in mid-May, Maruti Suzuki has announced that the company registered 18,539 units of total sales (domestic + exports) — here are the details.
Thoughts About The New Range Of Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessories
The new list of genuine accessories for Maruti Suzuki cars in India, ensure customers feel safe and secure while travelling in a post-COVID-19 period. The accessories also ensure social distancing norms are followed along with all other safety protocols, which have become the ‘new normal'.