- 11 min ago Skoda Rapid Monte Carlo: Are Dealers Installing New Touchscreens?
- 1 hr ago TVS Motor Extends Warranty And Free Service Period A Second Time: Details
- 1 hr ago Ducati Multistrada 950 Gets A White Colour Scheme: India Launch Soon
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- Finance People's Bank Of China Divest Stake In HDFC In June Qtr
- News From Bollywood-style arrest to Kanpur encounter: How the events unfolded
- Sports Lockdown days: Sharmila Devi wants to make a difference to Team India once hockey resumes
- Technology Samsung Might Not Bundle Charger With Smartphones From 2021
- Movies Jaaved Jaaferi's Emotional Message For Fans Post Father Jagdeep's Demise: Thank You For Your Love
- Lifestyle Juvenile Rheumatoid Idiopathic Arthritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Maruti Suzuki partners with Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Limited (CIFCL) to offer a number of financial solutions for customers looking to purchase new vehicles. As part of their partnership, the two companies have come up with a new 'Buy Now, Pay Later' programme.
This allows new car buyers of Maruti Suzuki in India some financial relief, during these unprecedented times. Customers can make use of the extensive presence of both Maruti Suzuki and CIFCL across the country to their benefit as well.
The financial options are said to be available on select Maruti Suzuki models and will be applicable on loans disbursements until the 30th of June 2020.
Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki said,
"Customers have always been at the heart of Maruti Suzuki's efforts of making personal mobility accessible. The partnership with Cholamandalam Investment & Finance company Limited will boost convenience by offering customized retail financing to the customers."
He further added, "It is aimed to offer comfort to buyers who may have faced liquidity crunch during the COVID-19 lockdown. I am sure that the "Buy-Now-Pay-Later Offer" will encourage customers towards car purchase without putting immediate extra pressure on their pockets."
Ravindra Kundu, Executive Director, Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Limited said,
"We are very excited to partner with Maruti Suzuki India Limited, a trusted and renowned brand in India. This partnership will give us a strong foothold in the car financing space, with our 1094 branches spread across semi-urban and rural markets."
"The synergies between the organizations are aimed towards singular focus to bring benefits to the customers. This "Buy-Now-Pay-Later Offer" will help customers in realizing their dreams without postponing the purchase any further."
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki's ‘Buy Now, Pay Later' Programme
Maruti Suzuki's new ‘Buy Now, Pay Later' programme is aimed to offer financing options and solutions to customers looking at purchasing new models. The company also hopes that the new programme will help increase vehicle demand in the Indian market, especially during the time of crisis.