- 12 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 13 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 16 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 19 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., which is a part of the Mahindra Group, has unveiled a new brand communication campaign and logo - 'The Mahindra Classics'. This has been done to celebrate the rich automotive heritage of the Mahindra Group and its deep connection with seven decades of India's automotive history.
According to Veejay Nakra, CEO - Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., "The Mahindra Classics campaign is our tribute to the rich automotive heritage of Mahindra. This campaign will help people relive their fond memories with brand Mahindra. It will also provide them with a glimpse of our journey - how we started and what we are today. We wish to narrate the stories of how people who have owned Mahindra SUVs have experienced their vehicles, like no one has done before."
"The Mahindra Classics are the embodiment of our legacy and our spirit of blazing a trail where no one has been before. Not many vehicles in India share the same emotional connect and iconic status as our vehicles do," he further added.
Mahindra has been exporting vehicles built in India to other countries around the world since 1969. These vehicles have created new roads by being authentic symbols of the spirit of adventure. Young, adventurous India today is a true reflection of the spirit of Mahindra Classics.
However, this campaign further aims to narrate and propagate stories of how people who have owned Mahindra SUVs, have explored a life that few had attempted to live before. The campaign will be amplified across all major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter also.
In other recent Mahindra news, we recently spotted the XUV300 T-GDI testing without wraps on the outskirts of Bangalore. Speaking about the XUV300's engine, the unit will be a 1.2-litre mStallion engine and will produce 128bhp of power and 230Nm of peak torque, making it more powerful than the XUV300's current BS6-compliant petrol engine. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission. This engine will make the XUV300 the most powerful petrol-powered compact SUV in its segment.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Classics Campaign
Through this campaign, Mahindra is celebrating the rich automotive heritage of the Mahindra Group and its deep connection with seven decades of India's automotive history.