- 18 hrs ago Kerala State Road Transport Corporation’s Long Distance Bus Services Put On Hold: Details
- 21 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights From Two-Wheeler Market From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report For July 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycles Register 37% Growth In Monthly Sales
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 India Launch To Happen Soon: Spied Testing In India
- Finance Here's Why You Should And Should Not Subscribe To Sovereign Gold Bond Series V?
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Smartphones Launches And Online Sale With Offers
- News Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa tests positive for coronavirus
- Sports Daruvala finishes creditable fourth in action-packed sprint race
- Movies Friendship Day 2020: Anushka Sharma, Ayushmann Khurrana, Vicky Kaushal & Others Wish Their Pals!
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti’s Beautiful Red Bridal Lehenga Is All You Need To Get Good Photographs At Your Wedding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., which is a part of the Mahindra Group, has unveiled a new brand communication campaign and logo - 'The Mahindra Classics'. This has been done to celebrate the rich automotive heritage of the Mahindra Group and its deep connection with seven decades of India's automotive history.
According to Veejay Nakra, CEO - Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., "The Mahindra Classics campaign is our tribute to the rich automotive heritage of Mahindra. This campaign will help people relive their fond memories with brand Mahindra. It will also provide them with a glimpse of our journey - how we started and what we are today. We wish to narrate the stories of how people who have owned Mahindra SUVs have experienced their vehicles, like no one has done before."
"The Mahindra Classics are the embodiment of our legacy and our spirit of blazing a trail where no one has been before. Not many vehicles in India share the same emotional connect and iconic status as our vehicles do," he further added.
Mahindra has been exporting vehicles built in India to other countries around the world since 1969. These vehicles have created new roads by being authentic symbols of the spirit of adventure. Young, adventurous India today is a true reflection of the spirit of Mahindra Classics.
However, this campaign further aims to narrate and propagate stories of how people who have owned Mahindra SUVs, have explored a life that few had attempted to live before. The campaign will be amplified across all major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter also.
In other recent Mahindra news, we recently spotted the XUV300 T-GDI testing without wraps on the outskirts of Bangalore. Speaking about the XUV300's engine, the unit will be a 1.2-litre mStallion engine and will produce 128bhp of power and 230Nm of peak torque, making it more powerful than the XUV300's current BS6-compliant petrol engine. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission. This engine will make the XUV300 the most powerful petrol-powered compact SUV in its segment.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Classics Campaign
Through this campaign, Mahindra is celebrating the rich automotive heritage of the Mahindra Group and its deep connection with seven decades of India's automotive history.