- 12 hrs ago MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Is The Complete List
- 14 hrs ago Triumph Trident Is In Its Final Testing Phase: Expected To Launch Sometime Next Year
- 14 hrs ago Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants: Gets Added Features, Improved Mileage & More
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Irresistible Offers On Electronics Gadgets
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs RR: Young Gill, Mavi and Nagarkoti shine in Knight Riders' big win over Royals
- Movies Thani Oruvan 2: The Jayam Ravi-Mohan Raja Project To Start Rolling In February 2021?
- Education SSC CGL Tier 3 Result 2020: Check Skill Test And Document Verification Details
- News Karnataka to effect steep hike in penalty for not wearing masks
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Stunning Golden Dress And Funny Expressions Leaves Fans Smitten
- Finance SBI Customers Can Check Balance, View Passbook Without Logging In SBI YONO App: Here's How
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
The Mahindra TUV300 sub-4 metre SUV will be updated to meet BS6 emission standards later this year. Initially, the TUV300 was expected to arrive sometime in April. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the launch timeline for the SUV has been postponed.
According to recent reports, the updated Mahindra TUV300 is expected to arrive sometime at the end of this year in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the SUV has been spotted testing in Pune revealing a few changes.
Latest spy image from Motorbeam reveals a completely camouflaged mule of the TUV300 in its latest round of testing. We can notice a completely new front fascia of the upcoming BS6 SUV.
This includes an all-new headlamp with integrated DRLs placed on top, an updated grille, reworked bumper, and the fog lamps housing. It will also feature redesigned tail-lamps, rear bumpers and minor changes to the boot lid.
The compact-SUV will also feature newly designed alloy wheels with few other subtle changes made to the exterior. However, the boxy silhouette of the SUV will remain unchanged on the new model.
On the inside, we expect the TUV300 BS6 to undergo substantial changes to offer a fresh look and premium feel to the cabin. It could feature an updated infotainment touch-screen system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature new interior trim with soft-touch plastics.
The compact-SUV in its BS4 format was powered by a 1.5-litre three-cylinder engine. It was capable of producing a maximum of 100bhp at 3750rpm and a peak torque of 240Nm between 1600rpm and 2800rpm.
It came mated to either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT gearbox. Mahindra is expected to retain the powertrain options on the BS6 SUV and could offer a new petrol-powered option as well.
Once launched, the new TUV300 will rival the Ford Ecosport, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon and the Honda WR-V; among others in the Indian market. The BS4 TUV300 model retailed between Rs 8.54 lakh and Rs 10.55 lakh. We expect the BS6 models to receive a slight increase in pricing owning to all the updates.
Along with the TUV300, it's elder sibling the TUV300 Plus is also expected to receive the BS6 update from the company. The extended SUV will also undergo similar changes inside and out as its upcoming younger sibling. The launch timelines for the TUV300 Plus are yet to be known.
Thoughts About The Mahindra TUV300 BS6 Spied Testing Revealing New Features Ahead Of Launch
The Mahindra TUV300 was the brand's first compact-SUV before the arrival of XUV300. The former was priced significantly cheaper and catered to buyers looking for an inexpensive and practical SUV.
The boxy design of the TUV300 translated to a good amount of cabin space, but they looked outdated as compared to its rivals. However, it will be receiving new features inside and out, which is expected to give an upmarket feel.