- 7 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 15 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Mahindra Electric has announced the launch of its new Treo Zor Cargo EV for the Indian market. The new Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This price for electric three-wheeler cargo models is including the incentives from the FAME II subsidy.
The new Mahindra Treo Zor will be available in three variants: Pickup, Delivery Van & Flat Bed. The Cargo model is based on the brand's already proven Treo three-wheeler, which has been on sale in the country since 2018. The new Mahindra Treo Zor electric cargo model is said to be available at Mahindra commercial vehicle dealerships across select cities, only by December 2020.
The Treo Zor electric three-wheeler cargo model is said to be powered by an electric powertrain producing the best-in-industry power figures of 8kW (10.8bhp) and best-in-class torque figures of 42Nm. The lithium-ion battery pack on the electric three-wheeler is said to offer a maximum range of around 125km while charging time range between 3 to 4 hours.
Mahindra Electric have also announced that the Treo Zor will have a best-in-class payload capacity of 550kg. Also being an electric three-wheeler, the Treo Zor is said to offer higher savings of upto Rs 60,000/ year, when compared to a standard ICE-powered three-wheeler cargo vehicle.
Dr Pawan Goenka, MD & CEO, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said,
"The Treo platform demonstrates our commitment to AtmaNirbhar Bharat through the latest technology and make in India. The Treo Zor will provide a clean, sustainable and affordable solution for last-mile delivery."
Mahesh Babu, MD & CEO, Mahindra Electric said,
"Treo Zor has been developed with cutting edge technology to deliver substantial customer value propositions and is available in 3 variants to meet every customer's needs."
"The new Treo Zor is set to significantly enhance our customers' savings up to ₹60,000+ / year helping them fulfil their dreams and aspirations and thereby redefine last-mile delivery."
Apart from the above-mentioned best-in-class technician specifications, the new Mahindra Treo Zor also comes packed with a host of features and equipment as well. These include a low tray-loading height of 675mm, automatic transmission, a lockable glovebox, riding modes (Eco & Boost), telematics unit with GPS, hazard indicators and a few others as well.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Cargo Three-Wheeler
The Mahindra Treo Zor is based on the brand's Treo three-wheeler platform, which has already proven itself in the Indian market. The Treo Zor will be a new premium electric cargo vehicle which is expected to replace conventional ICE-powered offering going forward.