- 14 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 15 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 18 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 21 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- News Watch: ITBP jawans celebrate Republic Day on an ice body in Ladakh
- Sports India vs England 2021: Prolific Root has potential to surpass Tendulkar's Test record, says Boycott
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Movies Republic Day EXCLUSIVE! Sharad Malhotra To Adaa Khan; TV Celebs On The Changes They Want To See In India
- Technology What Is Digital Monopoly And Why It Is Bad For Consumers?
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Mahindra Thar has become the most popular brand name in recent times in the automotive world. The new-generation off-road SUV has received an overwhelming response from the market and is currently having a waiting period over six months.
According to the previous month sales figures from Autopunditz, the company has dispatched 2,569 unit of the SUV ever since its launch in the Indian market. The company has delivered the SUV to over 2,500 customers in the country.
Due to the increase in demand an overwhelming booking numbers, Mahindra has conducted several mega delivery camps to help customers celebrate the festive season with the new Thar during the Dushera and Diwali in the country.
The SUVs are being delivered to customers based on the sequence of bookings received for the available variants. Additionally, customers who have booked their Thar are being assured by the company by connecting with them, individually. Thar customers are provided with a likely or exact delivery date, thereby assuring them at every step of the waiting period.
Another measure that is taken by the company to meet the growing demand of its Thar SUV is to increase the production at its Nasik facility. The company will increase the production number from 2,000 vehicles per month to 3,000 by January 2021.
The Mahindra Thar was launched with an introductory starting price of Rs 9.80 lakh. However, soon the introductory pricing is going to end as the company decides to increase the price of the all-new Thar. The pricing can up by as much as Rs 40,000 depending on the variant — here are all details.
The Thar is essentially available in two variants: AX series & LX series. The company has temporarily discontinued the base-spec model of the SUV due to the growing demand in the market.
The second-generation Thar features an all-new design along with a host of equipment giving the SUV an upmarket feel. The company has added a new petrol engine along with the existing diesel engine on the new-gen off-road SUV. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit.
Speaking of new features and enhancements, the new Mahindra Thar has also secured a 4-star safety rating from Global NCAP crash test. The SUV scored 12.52 points out of 17 for adult occupant safety and an impressive 41.11 points out of 49 for child occupant protection — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Thar First Month Dispatch Figures
Due to the growing demand for the Thar SUV in the market, Mahindra is increasing the production of the off-roader in the country. As a result, the company has dispatched over 2,500 units last month despite the initial production capacity of the facility set at 2,000 units per month.