- 14 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 19 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News West Bengal Elections 2021: Mamata says BJP more dangerous than Maoists
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Finance Indices Start On A Flat Note; Tata Steel Top Gainer
- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Mahindra Thar has become the most popular brand name in recent times in the automotive world. The new-generation off-road SUV has received an overwhelming response from the market and is currently having a waiting period over six months.
According to the previous month sales figures from Autopunditz, the company has dispatched 2,569 unit of the SUV ever since its launch in the Indian market. The company has delivered the SUV to over 2,500 customers in the country.
Due to the increase in demand an overwhelming booking numbers, Mahindra has conducted several mega delivery camps to help customers celebrate the festive season with the new Thar during the Dushera and Diwali in the country.
The SUVs are being delivered to customers based on the sequence of bookings received for the available variants. Additionally, customers who have booked their Thar are being assured by the company by connecting with them, individually. Thar customers are provided with a likely or exact delivery date, thereby assuring them at every step of the waiting period.
Another measure that is taken by the company to meet the growing demand of its Thar SUV is to increase the production at its Nasik facility. The company will increase the production number from 2,000 vehicles per month to 3,000 by January 2021.
The Mahindra Thar was launched with an introductory starting price of Rs 9.80 lakh. However, soon the introductory pricing is going to end as the company decides to increase the price of the all-new Thar. The pricing can up by as much as Rs 40,000 depending on the variant — here are all details.
The Thar is essentially available in two variants: AX series & LX series. The company has temporarily discontinued the base-spec model of the SUV due to the growing demand in the market.
The second-generation Thar features an all-new design along with a host of equipment giving the SUV an upmarket feel. The company has added a new petrol engine along with the existing diesel engine on the new-gen off-road SUV. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit.
Speaking of new features and enhancements, the new Mahindra Thar has also secured a 4-star safety rating from Global NCAP crash test. The SUV scored 12.52 points out of 17 for adult occupant safety and an impressive 41.11 points out of 49 for child occupant protection — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Thar First Month Dispatch Figures
Due to the growing demand for the Thar SUV in the market, Mahindra is increasing the production of the off-roader in the country. As a result, the company has dispatched over 2,500 units last month despite the initial production capacity of the facility set at 2,000 units per month.