- 3 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 20 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 22 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News On National Voter's Day, Voter-ID cards to go digital as EC targets 5 state elections
- Sports India vs England: BCCI mulling to allow fans at Motera Stadium during T20I series, hints board official
- Movies 'Dulha' Varun Dhawan Chills With His Squad In Alibaug At His Wedding Festivities
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Mahindra is set to deliver 1,000 all-New Thar SUVs across the country, during this Diwali festive period. The company aims to welcome the Diwali festivities in India by delivering the off-road SUVs to customers and become a part of their celebrations.
The deliveries are based on the sequence of bookings received for the available variants. The 2020 Thar was launched last month in the Indian market and has received an impressive response from the market.
Customers who have booked their Thar are being assured by the company by connecting individually. Thar customers are provided with a likely or exact delivery date, thereby assuring them at every step of the waiting period.
The company has also announced that it will be increasing production of the Thar SUVs in the country. Earlier Mahindra had planned for a capacity of about 2,000 vehicles per month and is now getting ready to ramp it up to 3,000 by January.
Mahindra started the delivery process of the Thar SUV on November 1, 2020, with #1 delivery to Aakash Minda, the online auction winner. This was followed by a mega delivery of 500 Thar SUVs over the weekend of November 7 and November 8, 2020.
According to Veejay Nakra, CEO - Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. "We wish our customers a ‘Happy Thar-ing Diwali' during this ongoing festive season. At Mahindra, we endeavour to spread the festive cheer to as many customers as we can. Hence following the success of our earlier mega delivery of over 500 All-New Thars across the country, we are now delighted to take it a step further and deliver 1,000 All-New Thars to mark Diwali festivities."
The company also announced that, as a result of the overwhelming response, there is a waiting period ranging between 5 months and 7 months on the all-new Thar. As a result, the company is fast-tracking the production process of increasing the capacity both at its Nasik facility and the supplier end.
The Mahindra Thar currently retails between Rs 9.80 lakh and Rs 13.75 lakh (ex-showroom, India). However, the company has removed the ‘AX' base trim from the website. After the recent variant rejigs, the entry-level price for the new Mahindra Thar now stands at Rs 11.90 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Planning To Deliver 1,000 Thar SUVs This Diwali Across India
Mahindra is looking to celebrate the Diwali festival with its customers as it aims for another mega delivery of the Thar SUVs across the country. 1000 customers who are eagerly waiting for their Thar will have another reason to celebrate this Diwali with their brand spanking new SUV.