- 12 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
The Mahindra Marazzo BS6 prices have been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The MPV is confirmed to receive the BS6 update from the company and could have arrived at dealerships across the country.
According to recent reports from Zigwheels, the prices for the Marazzo BS6 models have been revealed. The updated MPV is available in six variants and now retails at a starting price of Rs 11.01 lakh, ex-showroom (Coimbatore).
The BS6 Marazzo is speculated to already having arrived at dealerships, as per Mahindra's car sales report for July. If true, deliveries of the Marazzo BS6 could start very soon — here are more details.
|Variant||BS4 Price||BS6 Price||Difference|
|M2 7/8 Seater||Rs10 Lakh||₹11.01 Lakh||₹1,01 Lakh|
|M4 7/8 Seater||₹11.56 Lakh / ₹11.64 Lakh||-||-|
|M4+ 7/8/ Seater||-||₹12.37 Lakh / ₹12.45 Lakh||-|
|M6 7/8 Seater||₹13.09 Lakh / ₹13.17 Lakh||-||-|
|M6+ 7/8 Seater||-||₹13.51 Lakh / ₹13.59 Lakh||-|
|M8 7/8 Seater||₹14.68 Lakh / ₹14.77 Lakh||-||-|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Coimbatore).
The reports also reveal that out of the six variants, only the base-spec trim receives a price increase of Rs 1.01 lakh over the previous model. Rest of the variant pricing remains the same as the BS4 models.
The Marazzo BS6 model is also expected to undergo slight features changes as compared to the BS4 model. The report reveals that the M4+ variant might come with a Bluetooth enabled music system and alloy wheels; among others. The actual updates will be revealed during the time of launch.
The Marazzo MPV was launched two years ago and came powered by a single 1.5-litre diesel engine option ever since. The same power unit will be updated and continued on the BS6 models as well.
The 1.5-litre BS4 complaint engine produced a maximum power of 121bhp and a peak torque of 300Nm. It is expected to remain unchanged on BS6 engine as well.
The engine came mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with no optional automatic on offer. In addition to this, we also reported that Mahindra will offer the Marazzo with a turbo-petrol engine alongside the diesel unit.
It is expected to be offered with a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine derived from the SsangYong Korando. It produces 162bhp and 280Nm of torque. However, the new engine could be added to the line-up at a later date.
The MPV will continue to be offered in two seating configurations: seven and eight-seater. The seven-seat variant will feature captain chairs in the middle row, while the eight-seater models will come equipped with conventional split-folding bench design.
Apart from the changes, the BS6 MPV model will borrow most of its design and features from its BS4 counterparts. This includes a touchscreen infotainment system, a semi-digital instrument cluster, air conditioning vents for all three rows, multiple airbags and ABS; among others.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Marazzo BS6 Prices Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The Mahindra Marazzo is a practical vehicle that offers ample space and features. It can seat seven or eight passengers in comfort including the driver. The changes made to the updated model could be very minimal, considering prices remain unchanged as compared to earlier models.