- 13 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 17 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 19 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Finance Crude Oil Prices Near 3-Month High On News Of Third Promising Vaccine
- Sports ISL feature: Edu Bedia all praise for FC Goa’s fighting spirit
- News Trump legal team distances itself from Powell
- Technology Poco M3 Launch Today: Live Stream, Expected Specifications And More
- Movies Andhaghaaram Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Mahindra has silently updated its KUV100 NXT model in India, by introducing two new dual-tone paint schemes. The updated Mahindra KUV100 NXT dual-tone models are offered with a starting price of Rs 7.35 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company has already updated the paint options on their official website as well. The Mahindra KUV100 NXT SUV will now be available in Silver/Black and Red/Black paint schemes, alongside the mono-tone colour options. However, the dual-tone options will be offered exclusively on the top-spec K8 variant.
The dual-tone colour options on the KUV100 NXT is priced at a slight premium of Rs 7,500 over the standard paint schemes. The mono-tone colours available on the SUV include Pearl White, Dazzling Silver, Flamboyant Red, Fiery Orange, Designer Grey and Midnight Black.
These mono-tone paint schemes are standard across all variants, which include K2+, K4+, K6+ and K8. All four variants are further powered by a single 1.2-litre mFalcon G80 petrol engine. It produces 82bhp at 5500pm and 115Nm of peak torque at 3500pm and is mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Apart from the new dual-tone paint scheme, no other changes have been made to the entry-level SUV offering from Mahindra. The KUV100 NXT is already BS6-compliant as well and the base variant (K2+) comes with a price tag of Rs 5.54 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Customers opting for the Mahindra KUV100 NXT dual-tone model will also receive a host of features and equipment. Some of these include LED DRLs, electrically-adjustable ORVMs, 15-inch alloy wheels, puddle lamps, rear parking sensors, mood lighting inside, fog lamps, cooled glovebox and a host of other features as well.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is the brand's entry-level sub-4 metre compact-SUV offering, sold alongside its more popular XUV300 model in the same segment. However, in terms of its pricing, the KUV100 NXT works out as an alternative to hatchbacks such as the Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Hyundai Grand i10 as well.
Thoughts On The Mahindra KUV100 NXT Dual-Tone
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT has been on sale for quite a while now in the Indian market. The compact-SUV was updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms earlier this year. The dual-tone paint scheme has now been introduced in order to attract more customers towards the SUV, during the upcoming festive season.